The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, Ayrmai said:

Not seen him but has scored 24 goals in 45 games, look like he plays wing to centre not the build of Dipo  , looks like several teams are chasing him

Aye we won’t sign him as you’ll have bigger teams looking at him but it’s the kind of player we should be looking at. 

16 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Aye we won’t sign him as you’ll have bigger teams looking at him but it’s the kind of player we should be looking at. 

With the Dipo money I'm sure we'd have a much better chance than usual. If they really wanted him.

Has anyone actually put a bid in or discussed a price for Dipo? I know we all expect Dipo to leave but someone needs to cough up some money. May be enough to pay off a few chancers at the club! 

Just now, Ayrfix said:

Has anyone actually put a bid in or discussed a price for Dipo? I know we all expect Dipo to leave but someone needs to cough up some money. May be enough to pay off a few chancers at the club! 

Bids were made in January. 

6 minutes ago, Ayrfix said:

I’m guessing we will have a few Scottish clubs flash their piggy banks at us with a number of derisory offers, hum and haw and them some club from down south will pop up with decent money and off he will go. 

9 minutes ago, CoolLesterSmooth said:

How much was bid for him? Was this the bid from Charlton? 

f**k knows 

I’m basing this off the DR article where I think the club were quoted in saying they turned down pretty good offers for him. Charlton might’ve been one of them. 

7 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Out of sheer curiosity how does Paton compare to Akinyemi? Well aware that it’s a different level but if we were looking at bringing Paton in is he a like for like in terms of style of play?

akinyemi.thumb.png.f8906745524c3de5c04b43061eedfc9c.png

V

paton.thumb.png.c026c818e2f56ee5ae397a2f18bd4c6d.png

Paton been far too good for L1 so deserves to step up. At a lower level so will get lower scores, he should improve them in a higher tier as he proves himself. Wont be a target to the same degree as Akinyemi so will need to play in a two, I think. Probably needs a target man beside him. Would be a decent gamble for a Championship side as hes too good for L1, but don't think he could replace Akinyemi without you having to change the set up, and don't think he'll get near Akinyemis goal total.

2 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Think it’s time Bullen got a bit more credit/respect from some of you on here to be honest. Think I’m right in saying he took over a team 2nd bottom and after his first full season you are 2nd top.

hey-fuck-off-fuck-off.gif