The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

22 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

No highlights up from the Moffs game yet? Saw Callum and the crew there. Would be good to see it again as I completly lost track of the score mid way through the 2nd half 🤣

The game  was  being filmed as part of the benefit game which is not related to the club , it was filmed to give all the people who took part a momento  of the game , will see if it can be edited for AUMEDIA

38 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

See mathie with a black and gold training jacket  .

Looks cracking I hope we have a black and gold away shirt .

Black and Gold is the away warm up kit , the top he had on along  with a T Shirt to match , around 10 new products arrived today being made ready to launch at open day , all filming and photos were being done today and tonight 

4 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

The game  was  being filmed as part of the benefit game which is not related to the club , it was filmed to give all the people who took part a momento  of the game , will see if it can be edited for AUMEDIA

Ah, thought maybe the club would have had highlights even though it wasnt an "official" club thing. Hopefully theyll show up somewhere as there was some cracking goals from what my slightly sun stroked mind can remember 😂

There will certainly be stuff going on behind the scenes but it's just a case of time as always and all the correct pieces needing to fall into place etc for anything to happen.

Re Grass... There's a development going on at my work which has involved the laying of new turf and there's sprinklers and hoses out on it just now, plus i'm pretty sure sports clubs get exemptions from hose pipe pans considering you never see any English clubs pitches suddenly going brown during summer. 

Edited by rb123!

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Ah, thought maybe the club would have had highlights even though it wasnt an "official" club thing. Hopefully theyll show up somewhere as there was some cracking goals from what my slightly sun stroked mind can remember 😂

I will get it up somewhere either club site or You Tube when I receive a copy 

3 minutes ago, rb123! said:

There will certainly be stuff going on behind the scenes but it's just a case of time as always and all the correct pieces needing to fall into place etc for anything to happen.

Re Grass... There's a development going on at my work which has involved the laying of new turf and there's sprinklers and hoses out on it just now, plus i'm pretty sure sports clubs get exemptions from hose pipe pans considering you never see any English clubs pitches suddenly going brown during summer. 

Full pitch  currently being watered 3 times per day 

8 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Can’t wait to review my match performance had about to be good pass straight from kick off and another good pass in the second half and then just being beaten by any and all wingers on the left lol

18 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Black and Gold is the away warm up kit , the top he had on along  with a T Shirt to match , around 10 new products arrived today being made ready to launch at open day , all filming and photos were being done today and tonight 

My mate said he seen the film crew at brig o doon earlier .related too ayr utd.he is a clueless *** though so wouldn't pay much attention. 

6 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

My mate said he seen the film crew at brig o doon earlier .related too ayr utd.he is a clueless *** though so wouldn't pay much attention. 

Yes they were there this evening doing the final shots 

English window now open, and I think that’s where we are fishing due to the Dipo effect, expect some news shortly, have seen Mathie a few times this week and his ear has melted into his phone every time seen in discussion.

I expect JML to go to someone down south Bullen clearly doesent rate him.

Same with Oconner back to the Irish league and ditto as above

Would love the boy STRAPP great left back missile of a long throw and Reading to what he should be cover only

My big wish is TURNER push the boat out on this boy and we will make money on him (I know it’s good to dream)