The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

Kennedy won’t make it as a player in the championship. How many clubs is that he’s now been on loan to and failed to make any real impact at? 

I was thinking that myself. He's what's known in the Racing world as a "talking Horse", has the pedigree, the hype, the potential but ultimately never seems to progress or fulfill that potential. Before we know it he'll be 32 and still have the same "potential".

6 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

York?! Fs, so much for wanting to be back in the London area 🙄 I'm also suprised hes going to a NL side,  thought he'd get league 2 at worst 

He’s about two hours away by train. Big difference. 

8 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

York?! Fs, so much for wanting to be back in the London area 🙄 I'm also suprised hes going to a NL side,  thought he'd get league 2 at worst 

It's all about the money (as always) !!!

1 hour ago, Iain said:

If you look at it from a certain perspective the five figure investment in the pitch could be seen as equivalent to signing a new player.

totally deserves a greenie

1 minute ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I'm sure he could have got an hour flight from Prestwick or Glasgow. Seems to me it was an excuse to leave us in all honesty 

Did you expect him to stay at Ayr for another year?

1 minute ago, Trogdor said:

Twitter watchers, did this kiwi guy or his family not follow the club twitter?

Well no, but only because Twitter is mostly dead and Instagram is the new source for the rumour mill.

Also slightly different scenario from Bangala if Elliot has been on trial before being offered a deal.