The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, motley123rock said:

A dreadful signing. Bullen don’t listen to anyone that recommends a player to you personally ever again ! 

Did anyone ever find out what possessed Hartley to sign him even AFTER seeing him play ??

10 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

@Richey Edwards here for you at this difficult time

With the work permit, I don't think he could train with the club until it was approved. 

Took weeks for his debut, Like the coaching staff knew they had been sold a dud but would have to play him at some point. 

Players actively not passing to him when he did play, him playing like a dog chasing a ball. 

It is funny more than it is annoying, many a fraud has played for Ayr but Bangala actually played like he was really trying hard. 

He was just bad at playing football. 

Very bad. 

So ends the story of the most bizarre transfer in the Scottish lower leagues for a number of years. Farewell, David.

Watch him now rock up at Cappielow and have Dougie Imrie somehow turn him into a decent championship centre mid

7 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

It is funny more than it is annoying, many a fraud has played for Ayr but Bangala actually played like he was really trying hard. 

Bangala 🤝 Salkeld

Thanks for the memories, David! Lee, what were you thinking?

Cannot wait to see what level of football Big Bangs ends up at now. What a story, he would struggle to get a game for Kaisayr. 

6 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

with Bangala gone and Murdoch condition unknown after coming off injured thats 3 Centre mid we got plus Tomlinson so defo will need another CM to bring in

I don't think the club were counting him as a Centre Mid, or at least I hope they weren't !!

Hopefully Murdoch ok, he walked off on Saturday so surely not that bad and looked more like an impact injury after scything down Quitongo but of course we've all seen that film before.....

8 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

with Bangala gone and Murdoch condition unknown after coming off injured thats 3 Centre mid we got plus Tomlinson so defo will need another CM to bring in

I don't think Bangala going changes a single thing in regard to the squad.