The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, AyrAtlanta said:

I have no idea but they were obviously specifically brought in to stand and watch that section and stand in amongst them.

The ginger speccy one that usually patrols the SRE was up amongst them at full time trying to retrieve a match ball by force off a couple of 10/11 year olds. He wasn’t successful.

Ayr needs its supporters more than the supporters need it. When the old Ragazzi had all been shown the door, our attendances declined and the atmosphere went flat and the club tried to go back on itself and entice them back. Provan does more damage to this club than good.

I hope the club gets a ton of complaints and issues an apology - that just isn’t on when people are trying to watch the game. 

Not even taking into account they were lucky those people were even there. 

I wonder how much that cost them…

It is very Ivory Tower from our boardroom while the scum get shit for attending.

Edited by No_Problemo

Putting the dog actually in the SRE is totally bizarre behaviour on its own. If it was at the turnstiles then you can understand that but no doubt one of Mathie's brain storming ideas. And for the guy on the sre fb going "but what if someone was allergic..." needs to find a better gripe

15 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

That pish in the SRE tonight annoyed me more than the game itself. A third party security company brought in with sniffer dogs and everything. For a few young boys watching the team they love.

We are so in touch with the community though…

Most of those boys are there every week but for ones that maybe aren’t as invested that were caught up in that, I doubt they’ll ever be back.

Sums up the calamitous reign of this shower, papered over by a few construction projects.

This is fucking disgraceful.

43 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

On the upside, for the first time in my life I bet against Ayr United... it hasn't really dulled the pain. I think I maybe jumped on this too late...

Screenshot_20230915_220756_bet365.thumb.jpg.dd450bba327e2ada49c3766c1a8d8b03.jpg

Stuck this on a few days ago. Least it's covered a tank of petrol and some Percy pigs 

Screenshot_20230915-214709.png

3 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

I've joked a few times about throwing on a luminous jacket and seeing if I could get free entry to Somerset. That woman actually looks like she's stole my idea and brought the dug along with for shits and giggles.

Absolutely no need for it. The only thing I could think of is pyrotechnics but ffs.

I’m quite sure it is the same woman. She refused me entry when I questioned why I was being searched. After a bit of a shouting match me and my sons were let in. It was pyrotechnics they were looking for and then Caley fans threw them on the pitch. Treating fans like his does my head in and they should never be allowed back in to do that again.   
To those setting them off , you can piss off as well. 

As someone said above, fair enough having them at the entrance - I still don’t like it but can at least see why. 

To have them in the SRE, while people are trying to watch the awful product they paid into and treating their entire fan base like criminals is absolute fucking lunacy. 

Giving out free tickets to people, for them to come along and be treated like shit! 

Edited by No_Problemo

56 minutes ago, United1973 said:

Should’ve been winning at half time on chances BUT I should be pumping Jennifer Anniston and Dua Lipa in a 3some tonight, neither happened

Brian Graham could have had a hatrick 1st half. Yeah you knocked it about had a 1 on 1  and a shot that sneddon saved though it might have been offside.

2 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

They're going to have to explain why it was there, whole thing is too odd for them not to.

One up for the fan engagement anyway, couldn't have come at a better time.

Give me your money ya fucking druggie.

f**k the result, the club must address this.

How can Mathie sit there and ponder how to sell more season tickets and engage with the next generation of supporters, whilst treating them like scum?