The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, AUcal said:

Kebab pies have been the best additions to the football since the passback rule.

Without a doubt, had a meatball marinara one at Firhill towards the end of last season and that was also decent.ย 

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

While weโ€™re talking about food can we please get Donner Kebab pies in, would be a game changer imo.ย 

We had then last season we not still got them?!?

16 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I heard Tony Fernandes was a guest of Smith last night. Not sure if it was THE Tony Fernandes of QPR game, if so get him to pump some money into us. It would secure us the title by New Year rather than having to wait until April/May ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‚

That was the guy who was with him last night , glad you posted that as it was bugging me as I knew the face and could not put a name to itย 

Last I knew Tony Fernandes owned a big stately home outside Symington but it was on the market..

No idea how he knows David Smith or what he'd be doing at an Ayr game.

"The Air Asia Somerset Park"

1 minute ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I'm gonna take that as a win, getting one over on someone ITK ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Will certainly give you that one and thankfully it clears me of always being ITK๐Ÿ˜

22 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I heard Tony Fernandes was a guest of Smith last night. Not sure if it was THE Tony Fernandes of QPR game, if so get him to pump some money into us. It would secure us the title by New Year rather than having to wait until April/May ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‚

He did and maybe still does own Skeldon House out by Dalrymple. Dif have it up for sale during covid for ยฃ2.5m.

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

That was the guy who was with him last night , glad you posted that as it was bugging me as I knew the face and could not put a name to itย 

Cameras, empire biscuits and now multi billionaire entrepreneur. What a day.

He only sold his remaining shares in QPR last summer so maybe heโ€™s looking for a new outfit to back.ย 

Edited by D'Jaffo

15 minutes ago, GaryMc93 said:

He did and maybe still does own Skeldon House out by Dalrymple. Dif have it up for sale during covid for ยฃ2.5m.

I think he sold it. There was a huge amount of work done on it though.

Iโ€™d guess thatโ€™s how he knows Smith.ย 

Morton fans about to have multiple aneurysms when they find out Tony Fernandes is schmoozing about the hospitality...that's why we're outspending them and buying 8 figure names like George Oakley

38 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

We had then last season we not still got them?!?

Wait whit? Canโ€™t remember the last time I got something at Somerset but surely the club would announce such a development.ย 

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I suppose the next logical question isโ€ฆ

Does Tony Fernandes like empire biscuits?ย 

Will allow him some opinion on the empire biscuit, but if he says a bad word about shortbread I don't want to see him at Somerset again

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

I suppose the next logical question isโ€ฆ

Does Tony Fernandes like empire biscuits?ย 

Hard to say

Mibbie he's got a gid recipe for Tom yum soup though! Sort ye right out on a pishing Tuesday night in January

6 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Wait whit? Canโ€™t remember the last time I got something at Somerset but surely the club would announce such a development.ย 

I 100% had a kebab pie at Somerset last season.ย  This season I was offered a 'crispy' macaroni pie which meant it was burnt.ย 

3 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I think this might set this thread on fire again, but a donner pie sounds absolutely howling.ย 

Amongst a sea of shite bickering after a class win, this is the worst thing posted on this thread in the past 24 hours, imo.

Forshame.

6 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I think this might set this thread on fire again, but a donner pie sounds absolutely howling.ย 

Half time entertainment against Hamilton, me and you scrapping (no touching face).

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

Half time entertainment against Hamilton, me and you scrapping (no touching face).

You're onto something there

UFC octagon in the centre circle and 2 randos from the internet fight it out for Pie Dominance

If we can bet on it and/or fling beer at the participants too, I'm all in!