The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

image.png.129e9720e94f086a9385c6972632dc31.pnggoing off his stats former/current u21 Internationalist hasn't played any first team action and nothing stated on his game time at Brentford B, that being said would be odd to bring him considering we've already brought in Russell

Mutch i don't think was ever going to overtake Stone but he was brought in last season to play backup/provide competition with Albinson and well he did enough to earn starts, is he Championship level no but he done his job and i wouldn't have any issues with him being number 2 this season as well as probably being Cup Goalie 

Did someone not mention Angelini as a potential signing months ago? Fair play if he comes in now but you’d assume Mutch is away either permanently or on loan. I think Russell is due to go out on loan as well but only once we brought someone else in or Mutch got fit.

1 minute ago, muZZa__44 said:

Mutch i don't think was ever going to overtake Stone but he was brought in last season to play backup/provide competition with Albinson and well he did enough to earn starts, is he Championship level no but he done his job and i wouldn't have any issues with him being number 2 this season as well as probably being Cup Goalie 

If we want deep runs in the cup this season (and making a good go at the Tea Cake Cup) then we need either a very strong backup or Stone to be prime Buffon for the whole season

31 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

true Harry Stone, Robbie Mutch, possible Angelini, Liam Russel, Ollie Ecrepont, Mark McKenzie we got a lot of options

He’s here. He’s there. He’s every f**king where……nah. McKenzie doesn’t fit but I see what you did there. I’d be willing to bet he’s a better keeper than Bangala was a, well, anything.

The plan was Russell would let us loan out Ecrepont, then when Mutch was back that would let us loan out Russell. Was in an interview with either Brown or Mathie when we signed Russell, can’t remember who.

Bringing in another doesn’t make much sense unless something has happened with Mutch

8 hours ago, Hursty said:

A slightly un-nerving morning with the Brown / Raith interview rumours resurfacing along with the interview with the Smith interview possibly suggesting we've budgeted for higher numbers....need Saturday to roll round ASAP so the team can do the talking on the park...

Can’t see Raith splashing £10k weekly wage tbh.