The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

12 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

The boy that posted it defo does live in Kirkcaldy. 

Aye I know there guy personally big Ayr fan. Just text me the same thing. 

Have had multiple texts this morning from different people all telling me the same that he’s headed our way. 

27 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

As it’s on the sre I would take it with all the salt in the sea till it’s confirmed 

IMG_4117.jpeg

Raith wouldn't pay 50% of that value for any manager just to release him, never mind a competitor. 

Thats even before you even think it might be true.  

1 minute ago, Only me... said:

Heard he is defo going and taking Marco Rus with him, as well as the north stand and all the empire biscuits. 

They seem to take their empire biscuits seriously up there so this must be true.  

Just now, muZZa__44 said:

i need a source i can trust on this @itzdrk what is the cat saying about all this?

I'm in the office this morning so I cant ask her but the last she had heard was that Brown and Whittaker intend to take the Raith job and immediately resign returning to Ayr with £150,000 to spend in the transfer market.  

I've been told by a reliable source that the Panda is in on it.

Raith are taking the him as well, his post there is all just a ruse to throw folk off the scent.