The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

If Doollan, McCowan,Moff and Moore can get about 25 to 30 between them the wingers chip in with 5 or so, we get a few from midfielders and a couple from the centerbacks we will be fine one of the issues last season was if Shankland didn't score we struggled I'd be happy to have goals through the whole team not just one guy.
Yep u did in the Scottish cup lol even with ur best players just saying and ain't it good u sign a player ex Talbot but u let go a few players who hold on mc call didn't think were good enough for ayr utd and they went to Talbot and history tells the story

Yep u did in the Scottish cup lol even with ur best players just saying and ain't it good u sign a player ex Talbot but u let go a few players who hold on mc call didn't think were good enough for ayr utd and they went to Talbot and history tells the story
.images%20(1).jpeg

What is this

27 minutes ago, allyg1977 said:
11 hours ago, Superhursy7 said:
If Doollan, McCowan,Moff and Moore can get about 25 to 30 between them the wingers chip in with 5 or so, we get a few from midfielders and a couple from the centerbacks we will be fine one of the issues last season was if Shankland didn't score we struggled I'd be happy to have goals through the whole team not just one guy.

Buccy on a school night love it 🤣good old Auchinbleak

Yeah I’m pretty gutted we let guys like David Waite leave.

9 hours ago, allyg1977 said:
20 hours ago, Superhursy7 said:

Family Guy Consuela GIF - FamilyGuy Consuela Mexican GIFs

As mentioned by others, great interview with McCall and he came across very bullish and excited for the coming season which proved infectious and is a million miles away from the doom and gloom at the end of last week. His comedy around Doohan was also priceless !!

Doolan signing (when we all thought he was away to Dundee) and the confirmation that Doohan will almost certainly be returning to us has changed the mood dramatically and of course he also confirmed that he has his eye on two or three who would improve our team, so all good.

I also though Doolan came across very well in his interview and he should be another who's going to benefit our dressing room greatly and appears to have an excellent attitude etc.

All happy here again and the ST will be getting purchased tomorrow..........

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

He’ll have to channel his inner Xavi to cancel out Paul Paton.

Or just play pretty averagely, sure Paton played in a Falkirk midfield that done fine against Ayr on BBC Scotland. 

I'm hopeful that he won't play that much but him and Doolan are actually pretty similar signings on the face it, same age, both had a couple of disappointing seasons and the fans of their respective new clubs are hoping they're coming with a point to prove. 

Just now, callum-ayr said:

I thought you would try to trump with a good player, not a wee Stinlar jobber.

Just one that was brought up pretty consistently on this thread as a hopeful signing. The only reason I'd heard of him is from Ayr fans bringing him up on this thread.