Kieran Tierney

8 hours ago, Spring Onion said:

He posted for Clarke to resign a few months ago. 🤦

Did I? If you can post evidence of this fair enough, I have no memory of that. And find it unlikely. But if you can post that from the last few months. Fair enough.

But just for reference I've found what I believe to be my last post on Clarke in oct last year. And Its all positive stuff.

Clarkes got the team playing really well, its great to see. As ive said quite a few times already. My opinion has changed due to the performances and results of late. Perhaps its time for you to move on as well.

Edited by BingMcCrosby

5 hours ago, Satoshi said:

I didn't make it up, I just didn't factor in that you were too thick to google it for yourself. https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/scotland-player-ratings-callum-mcgregor-29549776 

It's right here, in the Daily Record, as I said in my last post. One link not enough for you?

Again you said "several" can you link the several articles? Or just admit you made it up🤣

13 hours ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Bit harsh on Arteta. He has got most things right this season

He played Tierney far more times than Tomiyasu at left back for a start.

But yes, you were instantly forgettable as a poster. Sorry about that.

8 hours ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Again you said "several" can you link the several articles? Or just admit you made it up🤣

A post where you were repeatedly eviscerated and this is the best you can do?

Oh Bing.

Will you at least try and do better and stop attacking our players at every opportunity? I doubt it, look forward to another one sentence reply - at least now you know you are well beaten.

18 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Can you post links to the several articles you mentioned regarding Tierney not looking rusty? Or just admit you made it up

I didn't make it up and I did post a link. If i post another you will ask for a third, then a fourth, and I'm not pandering to someone thick enough to not use Google himself. I have asked you to provide evidence on many things which of course you have not ignored - or straight up not understood the request.

Look at what you are arguing - you are desperate to say Tierney looked rusty even though it is stated in the media he didn't. Why are you so desperate to attack our players?

Read your posts above, you can't seriously think this is going well for you? Clinging to a small twig as you are carried out to sea.

Oh Bing 🙁

1 hour ago, Satoshi said:

I didn't make it up and I did post a link. If i post another you will ask for a third, then a fourth

Several, thats one🤣 Definition is "more than 2"

So 2 to go, should be easy as you said you read them.

Get them linked or just admit you lied? Might be quicker

47 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

10 past 4 in Jockoland, we have the 2 greatest nutters of the Tartan Thread, giving it hammer and tong.

Love this shite.

Btw he need to work on his right foot.

Im on nightshift personally, hopefully I'll wake up to read several articles. Very doubtful tho.

Not sure why you think im a nutter, or thats acceptable as an insult. Its a dire conversation ill admit but hes a dire poster. And hates being held accountable. But no problem hope your well 👍

Edited by BingMcCrosby

12 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Im on nightshift personally, hopefully I'll wake up to read several articles. Very doubtful tho.

Not sure why you think im a nutter, or thats acceptable as an insult. Its a dire conversation ill admit but hes a dire poster. And hates being held accountable. But no problem hope your well 👍

Broken Britain right there folks

2 hours ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Several, thats one🤣 Definition is "more than 2"

So 2 to go, should be easy as you said you read them.

Get them linked or just admit you lied? Might be quicker

21 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Pretty much every article that speaks of Tierney's performance praises it. Pat Nevin called him superb.

I could easily link it, I just read it again, but I won't because you won't learn that way. You won't learn that an essential skill as a grown adult is to be able to Google things yourself. And look at what you're arguing, a fantastic Scotland result and you're worried about media outlets praising one of our players? Why? What the f**k is wrong with you?

Your Tomiyasu post where you gloat about how he has more minutes than Tierney is the smoking gun of many posts on this thread. No way on earth an actual Scotland fan would post that. You said you had been posting positively about Tierney for years but when questioned on this you ran away. You criticise me for only posting one link, you have zilch, none, nada. You have totally failed, not for the first or last time I'm sure.

The thing is, Bing probably used to be a Scotland fan. He's not so much bad as just naive and easily led. He's the Ralph Wiggum of this forum. When other trolls attacked Tierney Bing wanted to join in, they have disappeared and he is the only one stupid enough to stay holding the bag. The genuine Scotland haters like Binos are probably laughing like f**k at him. I don't doubt it hurt Bing that Tierney played well in both matches.

What's next? He'll cut my post into one sentence and say "you posted one link not three" 😵💫

But this will be my last post on the subject. I'll end it on this - the last (many) pages of this thread have been posters constantly posting negatively about Tierney. Myself (and others) pointed out he was still getting some games, hopefully getting over his injury issues, was dropped for tactical reasons not performance and will still be a huge player for Scotland. We were right. Those attacking him were wrong. They got it horribly wrong and most have disappeared, one poster is so desperate to distract for his awful Tomiyasu post he has wasted a page on one link not three.

We can all do better, let's stop using this forum solely to criticise players who aren't playing, let's also praise those who do play and play well. Maybe I'm being harsh on Bing, but eventually he will learn. Ralph Wiggum is malleable after all.

Wait, he's a grown adult who works? That is surprising, he posts like a 11-12 year old.

• 2 weeks later...

Starts today in Zinchenko’s absence.

I’ll have £500 on “I predicted Tierney would get more Premier League starts between now and the end of the season and I was RIGHT” being posted in the early hours of tomorrow morning, please.