Dundee United 2018/2019

Just to jump in on your current keeper discussion, we've just signed Brett Long from you, so:
A - Is he any good???
B - How close was he to the first team???
Any replies would be appreciated!!!

He was signed by Ray Mckinnon and put out on loan shortly after and never returned.

I watched him In a reserve game last season at Mcdiarmid and he was awful.

Good luck with him though.

He was signed by Ray Mckinnon and put out on loan shortly after and never returned.

I watched him In a reserve game last season at Mcdiarmid and he was awful.

Good luck with him though.

IMG_3562.jpg
Was this Slovakian goalie story In the paper????

No he's Irish!!!

Just to jump in on your current keeper discussion, we've just signed Brett Long from you, so:
A - Is he any good???

He was on loan at Elgin last year, they’ll probably know more about him than us.

1 hour ago, King Kebab said:

A - Is he any good???

A. No idea.

B. Not close.

He was on loan at Elgin last year, they’ll probably know more about him than us.

A. No idea.
B. Not close.

Cheers!!!

14 hours ago, Big Shedboy said:

You've already won the argument, imo. You've done something I've never, ever heard a Dundee fan do. That is admit that their rivals are better. 

Firstly, there wasn't an argument to be won, m8; I asked him to back up a few points which he duly did. 

Secondly, don't hold your breath waiting on a Dundee fan admitting that Utd are better. 

Thank you. 

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Firstly, there wasn't an argument to be won, m8; I asked him to back up a few points which he duly did. 

Secondly, don't hold your breath waiting on a Dundee fan admitting that Utd are better. 

Thank you. 

I don't expect it to happen now. My point is it's never happened at any point in the past, in my experience. Even when we were clearly miles better, no Dees can bring themselves to admit it. The bitterness runs deep. Very deep.

Just under 2500 season tickets have been sold for next season Including 200 for the new under 16 initiative.

Good numbers sold considering Dundee have sold just over 2600 and they’re a premiership side.

With a couple of more half decent signings i’m sure we can sell another 1000 before the season starts.

1 hour ago, FifeArab said:

Just under 2500 season tickets have been sold for next season Including 200 for the new under 16 initiative.

Good numbers sold considering Dundee have sold just over 2600 and they’re a premiership side.

With a couple of more half decent signings i’m sure we can sell another 1000 before the season starts.

That's more than I was expecting at this stage tbf

1 hour ago, FifeArab said:

St Mirren are going nuts on Twitter because they've cracked four figures.

10 hours ago, Big Shedboy said:

I don't expect it to happen now. My point is it's never happened at any point in the past, in my experience. Even when we were clearly miles better, no Dees can bring themselves to admit it. The bitterness runs deep. Very deep.

Would you admit that Dundee are better than Utd?