England v Panama

Cerberus

11 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I genuinely thought I had missed something when I was accused of it. Im not even going to bother replying to those accusing me now as the most offensive part of what I said had nothing to do race, in fact none of it had but its totally derailed the thread now.

You compared them based on appearance since they are both black. It's clearly racist and it's absurd you can't just admit it.

Interesting it comes out that you are a low IQ racist coward. And you think you can laugh at Morelos :lol:

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You compared them based on appearance since they are both black. It's clearly racist and it's absurd you can't just admit it.
Interesting it comes out that you are a low IQ racist coward. And you think you can laugh at Morelos :lol:
How is it racist to compare two black people?

What a stupid fucking statement.

Perhaps engage your tiny brain for a second and think about it.
No, I think you are wildly off the mark, seen that a comment you didnt like involved two black people so you started flailing around going on about racism. So why dont you break it down for my tiny brain? In what way is comparing two black people in terms of looks racist?

(Hint, find out what racism is first)

30 minutes ago, GAD said:

It’s quite hard to say how well England (or Belgium) can do and how good they are compared to the rest, as they’ve pretty much both played what look like the worst teams in the competition, and since the game between them is essentially a dead rubber, there will not be much to take from that. Watching the other two games today, certainly Columbia, Japan and Senegal all look far better teams than Tunisia and Panama, with a lot of pace about them. I wouldn’t be surprised if one of Belgium or England go out in the next round.

If England can get through to the next round without having had a tough game it should stand us in good stead in the game against the Group H team. Then if we can get to the last 8, who knows?..... :)

Not really much to take from the win today other than to realise just how badly the USMNT messed up by failing to qualify from their Concacaf group.

7 minutes ago, thepundit said:

If England can get through to the next round without having had a tough game it should stand us in good stead in the game against the Group H team. Then if we can get to the last 8, who knows?..... :)

Not really much to take from the win today other than to realise just how badly the USMNT messed up by failing to qualify from their Concacaf group.

Maybe. You'll be coming up against a team who have been tested and come through against far superior opposition though. I'm not sure the cakewalk against the worst teams in the competition followed by a meaningless kickabout is always the best preparation for knockout football. Columbia looked very, very dangerous today.

3 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Stephen Hendry looks uncannily like Martina Hingis. Just saying.

I worked with a lassie who could've been Stephen Hendry's twin sister, and she was quite attractive.

What does it all mean?  :wacko:

1 minute ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I worked with a lassie who could've been Stephen Hendry's twin sister, and she was quite attractive.

What does it all mean?  :wacko:

Hingis is very attractive. The evidence is mounting. Stephen Hendry would clearly get pumped.

And we're all racists for thinking that.

Guest Moomintroll
I'm not sure there is such a thing. The heathens down south don't put a potato scone on theirs.
Stop reminding me, send food parcels.

6 minutes ago, GAD said:

Maybe. You'll be coming up against a team who have been tested and come through against far superior opposition though. I'm not sure the cakewalk against the worst teams in the competition followed by a meaningless kickabout is always the best preparation for knockout football. Columbia looked very, very dangerous today.

True, but there's a lot to be said for going into the 2nd round without energy levels significantly dropping due to a succession of tough games.

It is quite clearly not racism. It was just a shit joke.

1 hour ago, The OP said:

"No thanks, but good luck in the European Cup son, don't celebrate too much though, eh? If you don't the Boys' Brigade will be rooting for you forevermore" :lol::lol:

Considering getting my Dad and a few uncles to sign up to Pie and Bovril to remove the "you weren't born yet so can't spot my blatant lies" card.

Chancing Kinky's approach any time anyone disagrees with me in a History seminar.

55 minutes ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

That's all the fucking idiots do these days. Especially Kinky. And every fucking time, people play along with it rather than see it for what it is.

Haud the fucking bus, pal.  All I ever accuse people of is being G&G shite or Yesser dross and these are objective and measurable truths.  

Archived