England v Panama

Cerberus

57 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

Perhaps engage your tiny brain for a second and think about it.

Perhaps you could engage that tiny brain of yours, and at least attempt to process what was being said. 

Nothing racist was implied whatsoever. He was merely suggesting that Harvey Price looks like Alfredo Morelos, which he does. 

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great performance from England and Lingard in particular. They look pretty strong and it will be interesting to see them against Belgium.

Part of me wants England to do well to rid Scotland of this petty jealous charade that just makes us look pathetic.

6 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Nothing racist was implied whatsoever. He was merely suggesting that Harvey Price looks like Alfredo Morelos, which he does. 

He clearly doesn't look similar in any real sense. The only similarity is their (except perhaps a roundish face) race and gannonball is too racist to see past that.

I confess that I always thought Winston Bogarde looked a bit like Laurence Fishburne. 

I apologise wholeheartedly for being a racist all these years. I now know that I only thought that because they were both black. Every day is a school day and I hope you all forgive me in time for my awfulness.

I'm now of to bed to have a crywank think about what I have done.

The usual suspects making an absolute c**t of themselves on this thread.

If anyones interested in football, I thought England looked good today, although we have to factor in the standard of opposition, Panama were terrible. Any of the other big sides would have rattled 5 or 6 past them today.

I want Engurland to get to the final tbh then get beat by a dodgy Ronaldo penalty 

Would prefer a dodgy 98th minute VAR assisted German penalty or Neymar dive but......no just get them beaten asap please, so I can enjoy the rest of the tournament surrounded by XXXXL wearing English tourists in Greece.

1 hour ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Hingis is very attractive. The evidence is mounting. Stephen Hendry would clearly get pumped.

And we're all racists for thinking that.

Bit off topic but remember when Stephen Hendry left his wife because she wouldn't let him pot the brown?

24 minutes ago, Lurkst said:

Wild celebrations from all over England on the news there,  jeez what'll it be like if they beat someone half decent?....

It’s the World Cup and that’s what happens when you are in it. 

The amount of seethe on this thread is laughable, as a home nation, I hope they do well, but I couldn’t give a Monkey’s if they get passed Belgium or get hammered. If the partisan English press/media/ pundits piss you off that much don’t fuckin follow em.

Archived