The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

On 28/07/2021 at 12:59, Groyper said:

That wiki article pretty much backs up my assertion.

What would motivate a person to join a Scottish football message board and then never once post about football? 26 posts, one to say hello and the rest to spout politics.

28 minutes ago, GordonS said:

What would motivate a person to join a Scottish football message board and then never once post about football? 26 posts, one to say hello and the rest to spout politics.

f**k knows, but there's dozens of them. Presumably they got fed up with having their arses handed to them on actual politics forums and have been reduced to "debating" folk who couldn't give less of a shit about what they're wibbling about.

I wonder what the next step down after P&B is. BBC Have Your Say?

50 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Was he not banhammered for being an alias account?

What was the name of that show Neil used to present with Dianne Abbott and Portillo on bbc 2 . Hard to beleive now but t was actually alright at times or maybe I just caught a few episodes that were ok. I just remember Abbott and Portillo having some decent debates and putting their view across ok on topics of the day

5 minutes ago, BigDoddyKane said:

What was the name of that show Neil used to present with Dianne Abbott and Portillo on bbc 2 . Hard to beleive now but t was actually alright at times or maybe I just caught a few episodes that were ok. I just remember Abbott and Portillo having some decent debates and putting their view across ok on topics of the day

4 minutes ago, BigDoddyKane said:

The Dailly Politics. 

I've no idea whether it was good or not. It was always a non-option on the schedule for me, like love island or coronation Street. 

21 minutes ago, coprolite said:

The Dailly Politics. 

I've no idea whether it was good or not. It was always a non-option on the schedule for me, like love island or coronation Street. 

“This Week” was it not? It ran out of steam long before the Nome-King-like Neil let it die. It was also before he threw away his veneer of impartiality and all shred of credibility and backed the joke that is GBNews. Though he’s run like hell already, he’s associated now with the likes of Dan Wootton, Nigel Farage, and online arguments spurred by advertisers disassociating themselves from his brand of reactionary, click-baity shite. 

1 minute ago, Antlion said:

“This Week” was it not? It ran out of steam long before the Nome-King-like Neil let it die. It was also before he threw away his veneer of impartiality and all shred of credibility and backed the joke that is GBNews. Though he’s run like hell already, he’s associated now with the likes of Dan Wootton, Nigel Farage, and online arguments spurred by advertisers disassociating themselves from his brand of reactionary, click-baity shite. 

Aye, it appears so. 

The BBC putting an end to This Week and his spots on Daily Politics is what made him put GBN together in some ill thought out attempt at revenge, imo.

"I'm Andrew Neil ffs, I don't need the BBC. Who's laughing now eh, eh!?!" :bairn

6 hours ago, SANTAN said:

Who is that picture of? 

6 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:
6 hours ago, SANTAN said:
Who is that picture of? 

Andrew Neil, obvs.

On the left.

6 hours ago, welshbairn said:

An alleged prostitute named Pamella Bordes.

I don't think that's Pamella Bordes, I think that was another liason.

Did she (Bordes) not cut his ties in half and cut the crotch out of his trousers after they split up/fell out?

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

Did she (Bordes) not cut his ties in half and cut the crotch out of his trousers after they split up/fell out?

Neil claims she was his make up artist on a show he did for Fox. (Not Bordes the hooker, the other one)

4 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

This was the entire point of the running gag on PE. 

Neil apparently incensed about a photo which happens to show nothing more than him in a loose embrace with a random young woman.

Why?

If it was alleged prostitute Pamella Bordes, then you could understand his embarrassment, to a degree, but this is just a random woman, so why does it seemingly annoy him? Unless of course, Neil knows something about this young woman's occupation that we don't...

2 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Neil apparently incensed about a photo which happens to show nothing more than him in a loose embrace with a random young woman.

Why?

If it was alleged prostitute Pamella Bordes, then you could understand his embarrassment, to a degree, but this is just a random woman, so why does it seemingly annoy him? Unless of course, Neil knows something about this young woman's occupation that we don't...

Didn't matter who the woman was, it was him looking like a creepy old pervert in a vest with a brillo pad for hair that bothered him.

Edited by welshbairn

Why?

[emoji872]