The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

7 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

What a cruel , heartless shithole of a place the UK has become

CA3B3327-AF2F-404E-8842-1D5016CF8EE9.jpeg

Conservatives really are utterly disgusting pieces of shit. 

I actually felt sorry for that Amiss character for a few minutes until I saw his voting record posted on Twitter. f**k them all.

Edited by Day of the Lords

10 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Here's what poor Mr Banks got so upset about.

Reading between the lines of the judgement, i'd got the impression that the judge thought that the previous judge had made a c**t of defining the "single meaning" of what she'd said.

Having seen that, i can see why- she clearly doesn't allege that brexit campaign money came from Russia. 

What an awful speaker though, amazed anyone sat through that. 

9 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Reading between the lines of the judgement, i'd got the impression that the judge thought that the previous judge had made a c**t of defining the "single meaning" of what she'd said.

Having seen that, i can see why- she clearly doesn't allege that brexit campaign money came from Russia. 

What an awful speaker though, amazed anyone sat through that. 

I tried but gave up.

11 hours ago, Clown Job said:

What a cruel , heartless shithole of a place the UK has become

CA3B3327-AF2F-404E-8842-1D5016CF8EE9.jpeg

The Tories and the PM are demonstrable law breakers, both domestically and internationally. The leader of the opposition is also a lawyer, isn't it curious that there's this narrative that the Tories are being obstructed on their moral and righteous path by rotten 'lefty' lawyers. Nothing fascisty about that at all. 

5 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

The Tories and the PM are demonstrable law breakers, both domestically and internationally. The leader of the opposition is also a lawyer, isn't it curious that there's this narrative that the Tories are being obstructed on their moral and righteous path by rotten 'lefty' lawyers. Nothing fascisty about that at all. 

Every decision against the government gets picked up by that Guido Fawkes cesspit and painted as a moral victory, with character assassination of the prosecutors and that hot take gets recycled by the contrarian community as evidence of a left wing establishment plot. 

I have to doff my hat to the complete job that the Tories and their brexitty chums have done. How they managed to convince people that a cabal of privately educated, landed, oxbridge Tories are anti establishment is quite something. 

Establishment is anti- establishment.  Losing is winning. Ignorance is Strength etc... 

5 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Fucking hell

Straight out the Republican playbook 

I assume he's not actually including the poor fuckers that are getting bundled on to the plane to the concentration camps as "members of elite society". I understand that they're unlikely to support this policy. 

Just now, coprolite said:

I assume he's not actually including the poor fuckers that are getting bundled on to the plane to the concentration camps as "members of elite society". I understand that they're unlikely to support this policy. 

"Migraunts r steelin wur EnHaichEss" is still the Vote Leave message. Its just they're coming over in small boats instead of Erasmus. 

c***s. 

15 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Remember it's not the immigrants that the Tories hate, it's those nasty people traffickers.

I fully expect the next bunch of people to be found guilty of people smuggling to be sent to Rwanda.

1 hour ago, Clown Job said:

Fucking hell

Straight out the Republican playbook 

Just on one of these points, who's fucking fault is it for the lack of council houses? Surely not his Party who have sold them all off under the Right to Buy scheme!!! Tell me who's the one out of touch with reality.

6 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I fully expect the next bunch of people to be found guilty of people smuggling to be sent to Rwanda.

Highly unlikely because those organised criminals and their networks operate across the EU rather than in the UK. The French police just watch them loading the migrants onto their flimsy boats for the journey across the Channel.

Why does France not stop the criminals and offer the migrants social housing and welfare benefits? Is Macron a closet racist who wants to dump them on the UK?

Edited by Bishop Briggs

16 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

People in Wales and England going to enjoy this I’m sure 

Is anyone in Great Britain actually bothered about the 12th July? It's not even a holiday in Great Britain or something I have ever seen celebrated.

3 minutes ago, 101 said:

Is anyone in Great Britain actually bothered about the 12th July? It's not even a holiday in Great Britain or something I have ever seen celebrated.

Outside of Glasgow, Lanarkshire, West Lothian and Liverpool it has limited appeal.  An important date for the whole of GB, though, so it's always nice to see it celebrated.