The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

On 27/06/2022 at 02:28, welshbairn said:

Man's a fuckwit on every level. If only he'd been handed down the TV detective badge that Morse passed to the soft lad in Auf Wiedersehen Pet, maybe all these tantrums and cries for attention might have been avoided.

The only thing he gets wrong is that in the case of abortion, it isn't just the mother's body, but two separate humans, with one having his/her life ended.

Other than that, his point is spot on.

15 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

The only thing he gets wrong is that in the case of abortion, it isn't just the mother's body, but two separate humans, with one having his/her life ended.

Other than that, his point is spot on.

So who did vaccines kill, to get to his actual point.

Edited by welshbairn

1 minute ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

Is his point not just that they only invoke the ‘ma boady ma choice!’ when it suits them?

He hasn’t implied vaccines kill, unless I’m missing something.

Not denying abortion kills btw.  A life is lost 😞

Neither life saving vaccines nor abortions are compulsory, the big difference is the US are trying to make abortions illegal, even for 10 year old raped children. "Mo boady ma choice" doesn't make any sense where vaccines and abortions are voluntary options.

16 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Neither life saving vaccines nor abortions are compulsory, the big difference is the US are trying to make abortions illegal, even for 10 year old raped children. "Mo boady ma choice" doesn't make any sense where vaccines and abortions are voluntary options.

I think it’s unfair to say the US are trying to make abortions illegal.  All that’s happened is it’s been brought back to the States, adhering to the constitution and allowing democracy to actually take place.

I don’t think he was saying either abortions or vaccines are compulsory though, but just exposing the double standards regarding ‘ma boady ma choice!’

Many only apply the above erroneous phrase to one of these situations.

Edited by Duries Air Freshener

I think it’s unfair to say the US are trying to make abortions illegal.  All that’s happened is it’s been brought back to the States, allowing democracy to actually take place.

I don’t think he was saying either abortions or vaccines are compulsory though, but just exposing the double standards regarding ‘ma boady ma choice!’

I don't think you actually believe a word you spout on here, including being a fan of Bernard Manning and Lawrence Fox, if you are you're a shite advocate.

3 minutes ago, Ervin H Burrell said:

Fox is absolutely determined to outdo Musk in the battle for world's most divorced man.

If Billie Piper propositioned you, you'd likely have to KB her given her track record and what it might say about you. 

2 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

Feel free to answer my points, if you actually have an argument.

You haven't made any points, apart from approving a tweet that makes zero sense.

Incorrect.

Instead of answering my points, you started spouting stuff about Bernard Manning.

I can't tell you how to post, but ignoring points with attempts at deflection is not a good look.

You haven't made a point.

9 hours ago, Snafu said:

He's correct you haven't made any points, Fox made the point not you, you just agreed with him. What were the other points, I don't see them unless your name is Lawrence Fox, Lawrence?

The unanswered points are in the post directly before Welshy's Bernard Manning segway.

Edited by Duries Air Freshener

Lawrence Fox is bankrolled by Jeremy Hosking, a rabid Brexiteer, long time Tory donor, Farage fanatic, investor in fossil fuels etc etc (standard check box exercise). Let's not pretend that Fox is some kind of unshackled free thinker.
Utterly unsurprising that useful idiots like Stormzy are being played like an absolute fiddle by these twerps, if any of this is even in good faith (spoiler: it's not).

13 hours ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

I think it’s unfair to say the US are trying to make abortions illegal.  All that’s happened is it’s been brought back to the States, adhering to the constitution and allowing democracy to actually take place.

Ok, i'll play, even though i should know better. 

It is fair to say that the US is trying to make abortions illegal, although that contention needs qualified by adding "in states where there's a majority of book burning creationist nutters". 

You would be "exposing a  double standard*" if there was a double standard. Very few people that favour vaccines dispute that they should be voluntary. Pro-choice campaigners generally do not spread made up shit of facebook about 5g or nanobots being a consequence of pregnancy. I find the atrempt to draw a false equivalence here quite distasteful to be honest. 

*bonus troll points for self important pomposity. 

11 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

Lawrence Fox is bankrolled by Jeremy Hosking, a rabid Brexiteer, long time Tory donor, Farage fanatic, investor in fossil fuels etc etc (standard check box exercise). Let's not pretend that Fox is some kind of unshackled free thinker.
Utterly unsurprising that useful idiots like Stormzy are being played like an absolute fiddle by these twerps, if any of this is even in good faith (spoiler: it's not).

Grifters going to grift. He's this guy with a posh family.

images.jpeg