Things that make you cringe

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎03‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 18:43, Melanius Mullarkey said:

What about Dungpee Spewshited?

I think you'll find it's Scumdee Pooshited, as managed by Alshit Fergpisscum.

On ‎03‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 20:59, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

Similarly- when someone makes reference to Castle Greyskull as being Rangers' abode.  Cringe.

Then someone adds- 'that's where the good guys live'.  Further cringe. 

Take note @DA Baracus

3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

If you can't make a He man reference properly, don't bother.

almost fell for this one. cringer.

I think that the meaning of the word cringe has changed since i learned english. I might be on a spectrum, but i don't see where half of this is coming from. Especially the rubenesque lady a couple of pages back. 

200px-Cringer_BattleCat.jpg

When people say really obvious stuff just because they think it's 'nice'. Typically pointless well-wishing. Gives me the cringe and I have to immediately remove myself from the well-wisher's presence.

You've got an exam tomorrow, so someone feels the need to say, 'I hope your exam goes well'. Really? I was worried you were dying for me to make a complete baws of it, glad you've cleared that up.

You're going to the doctor for test results. 'I hope your test results come back ok'. So you don't hope I've got cancer? Thanks for clearing that up.

You're going on a date. 'I hope your date goes well'. What kind of virtue signalling pish is this, actively pointing out that you don't hope I get drugged and wake up in a bath minus my kidneys? Glad you've cleared that up.

Piss off.

36 minutes ago, coprolite said:

almost fell for this one. cringer.

I think that the meaning of the word cringe has changed since i learned english. I might be on a spectrum, but i don't see where half of this is coming from. Especially the rubenesque lady a couple of pages back. 

No wonder. P&B must look like Ceefax to you. Poor, underprivileged b*****d.

The word "snowflake". Used exclusively by seething, bitter right-wingers who are annoyed their hobbies of being massively insulting and derogatory to anyone who doesn't fit into their blinkered view of the world are finally getting frowned upon.

44 minutes ago, Gaz said:

The word "snowflake". Used exclusively by seething, bitter right-wingers who are annoyed their hobbies of being massively insulting and derogatory to anyone who doesn't fit into their blinkered view of the world are finally getting frowned upon.

Whilst at the same time going completely head's gone over the mention of Halal meat being in the shops.

1 hour ago, JTS98 said:

When people say really obvious stuff just because they think it's 'nice'. Typically pointless well-wishing. Gives me the cringe and I have to immediately remove myself from the well-wisher's presence.

You've got an exam tomorrow, so someone feels the need to say, 'I hope your exam goes well'. Really? I was worried you were dying for me to make a complete baws of it, glad you've cleared that up.

You're going to the doctor for test results. 'I hope your test results come back ok'. So you don't hope I've got cancer? Thanks for clearing that up.

You're going on a date. 'I hope your date goes well'. What kind of virtue signalling pish is this, actively pointing out that you don't hope I get drugged and wake up in a bath minus my kidneys? Glad you've cleared that up.

Piss off.

Why do you bore everyone with your plans to go on dates or for cancer tests if you don't want them to comment?

Archived