Calling Cards of Morons

34 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Wearing a jumper or a scarf like one of this pair of c***s...

61vr0k7pUtL._AC_SY400_.jpg.b6028b45272e1f8cb00bf98c33e4e631.jpg

How come the guy indoors needs far more insulation than the boy outdoors?  He should get his blood checked. 

Anyone that converted one of their rooms into a ‘home cinema’. ie like an actual mini cinema

Done to impress their mates, then seldom ever used.

Also TVs that are disproportionately big in relation to the room.

Once you’re above 55 maybe 60 inches, you’re generally getting into moron territory or else live in The Onthank Estate

1 hour ago, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

Audiences who clap when a person over the age of 80 states their age.  Aye, well done for not dying.

Same goes for those married over 50 years. 

Tbf, staying married for 50 years requires a lot more effort than simply not dying.

Anyway, I'll add people who write guff like 'Congratulations ma'am' on Facebook whenever aul' Betty Windsor completes another circuit around the sun. Especially as it always includes a photo of her.

a) She almost certainly doesn't look at your Facebook page and

b) She almost certainly knows what she looks like.

Now, I'm on a roll (not a Gregg's one), I'll also nominate the saddos who compensate for their own lack of personality by avidly following the goings on of the Royals. "Ooh, Megan's wearing a sleeveless dress - about time someone showed the stuffy royals how it's done."  

Drown every fucking one of them.

Now, I'm on a roll (not a Gregg's one), I'll also nominate the saddos who compensate for their own lack of personality by avidly following the goings on of the Royals. "Ooh, Megan's wearing a sleeveless dress - about time someone showed the stuffy royals how it's done."  

yes. Every time yes.

Tbf, staying married for 50 years requires a lot more effort than simply not dying.
Anyway, I'll add people who write guff like 'Congratulations ma'am' on Facebook whenever aul' Betty Windsor completes another circuit around the sun. Especially as it always includes a photo of her.
a) She almost certainly doesn't look at your Facebook page and
b) She almost certainly knows what she looks like.
i wish i could like that again just for the last line!

11 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

That's just Americans though right? Doesn't detract from the moronic-ness but are you saying folk here have started saying that?

It seems to be creeping in everywhere. Once enough morons start saying something it gathers a critical mass and takes over.

People offended by food choices other people make.  Like it has any effect on their life.  If someone doesn't eat chicken, why is that an issue?

I'm not a vegan or vegetarian myself, but I do try to limit the amount of meat I eat.  It does much more harm to the human body than good.

19 hours ago, tarapoa said:

Anyone that converted one of their rooms into a ‘home cinema’. ie like an actual mini cinema

Done to impress their mates, then seldom ever used.

Pool tables in the hoose, used half a dozen times then a big f**k off ornament getting in the road

Folk who check their balance at the ATM, holding up the queue behind.

It's 2019 for fuck sake, how and why do you not have a banking app on your phone? Get your money out and fuck off out my way.

It's the calling card of a sizable moron, and said morons are OFTW.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

Folk who check their balance at the ATM, holding up the queue behind.

It's 2019 for f**k sake, how and why do you not have a banking app on your phone? Get your money out and f**k off out my way.

It's the calling card of a sizable moron, and said morons are OFTW.

I'd like to add to that people who, use about four different bank/credit cards to withdraw ten or twenty quid at a time, often checking the balance beforehand and getting a mini statement as well, this often happens in the pishing rain and should be punishable by death, no trial, straight to execution 

Edited by Flybhoy

11 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I'd like to add to that people who, use about four different bank/credit cards to withdraw ten or twenty quid at a time, often checking the balance beforehand and getting a mini statement as well, this often happens in the pishing rain and should be punishable by death, no trial, straight to execution 

Almost exclusively the preserve of the elderly. If someone at the home is taking a trip into town, they get handed everybody's cards to make a small withdrawal and get a statement to prove they didn't skim anything off the top.

Never occurs to the auld bassa to do it in a couple of goes so the rest of the queue can take their bus money and get to work  <_<