Falkirk v Ross County

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decent performance. 

What have we learned? Robson probably should start. Take out Paton for Bauben and that could pick up a few more points between now and January. 

Right now I’d ship out McKee, Lewis, Paton, Dallison and Haber. 

Would’ve taken a draw before the game. But really could’ve got 3.

Some finish by Vigurs but wtf was his celebration all about? He was hardly getting pelters from the crowd for such a reaction. 

Obviously take the point and feel we need to stick with the 5-3-2 now until January. It worked pretty well and used our strongest players available. 

The back 3 were all excellent tonight with the only negative for me being Paton. His pass completion percentage must be below 50%. Constantly gives the ball away in good areas. McKee was pretty jobbies as well to be fair. 

MOM for me was McGhee.   

On 10/28/2018 at 11:17, yoda said:

That said, a team as rancid as this Falkirk side always get one result out of absolutely nowhere and I've got an awful feeling that it'll happen on Tuesday night: be it a draw or a win.

Oh well.

A goal (for us) at  TFS, and we didn’t even score it. Tremendous stuff.

On Thursday if ML or CC talk about “we have turned a corner”, the meeting needs to be stopped there and then.

For me, the one stat (beyond the result) that matters is that for the first time, the presence of Hartley’s duds has been reduced to less than half of the team. The only starters were those that have been capable of at least looking half way competent or interested.

Keep Harrison Dallison Lewis and (soon please) Paton away from the team, and we might have a dozen or so points by Christmas.

If McKinnon can transfer our “fear of losing”  onto the opposition such that they have a fear that “Falkirk might actually beat us”, then he’s done a hell of a job.

Decent result but It is god awful to watch. Dug in showed plenty fight with McGhee strolling it. The front two with better service would have torn that defence. With the scraps they got they did well. County are no great shakes either.

Archived