The F1 Thread

die hard doonhamer

16 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

Who in the right mind would sit outside in the cold at two thirty am to watch anything?

I've been to Le Mans, so been there, done that. It turns out that even in France in June, it can get quite cold at night. Seems obvious now, not so much at the time.

43 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

In other news, Max can be a bit of a p***k sometimes, but I am quite enjoying how off message he is being about the whole Vegas thing.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/67461305

His media stuff is tremendous tbh. He does not give a f**k.

53 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

In other news, Max can be a bit of a p***k sometimes, but I am quite enjoying how off message he is being about the whole Vegas thing.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/67461305

Wolff’s interview was an embarrassment, absolutely seething because people rightly pointed out the situation was a joke. Used to much prefer him to Horner but he’s been a p***k recently. Loved Max’s rant about the Sainz penalty and how teams are playing politics followed by LeClerc agreeing and Sainz just doing a Mourinho and saying nothing. 

Dunno if anyone listens to the Autosport podcast but some incredible stuff from their F1 editor. Seemingly while he was sleeping, law enforcement battered his door down and demanded to know if he had illegal fire arms. Said he was not the only person this has happened to and is even aware of it happening to drivers.

Edited by Stu