Ross "Wandering Hands" Thomson

jamieson87

On ‎12‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 10:47, Suspect Device said:

Gype is a great word.

On ‎12‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 12:58, DA Baracus said:

I have never heard it before.

Someone please give me the gist of the word.

Really?

It means "foolish" or "awkward".

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Thick as pig shit.

An apparently surprised Thomson responded: “Ian has just let the cat out the bag: if there is an election, it’s going to be about independence.

“People in Scotland now know that if they vote for the SNP that is what they are going to get.”

https://www.thenational.scot/news/17892792.ross-thomson-surprised-learn-snp-will-fight-independence/?fbclid=IwAR0_zmCsiqiYZ0cbhoXxsc9C3Q7IPeluTHxLfQSI_vdLP72VqezLEfjC6Do

Thick as pig shit.

An apparently surprised Thomson responded: “Ian has just let the cat out the bag: if there is an election, it’s going to be about independence.
“People in Scotland now know that if they vote for the SNP that is what they are going to get.”

https://www.thenational.scot/news/17892792.ross-thomson-surprised-learn-snp-will-fight-independence/?fbclid=IwAR0_zmCsiqiYZ0cbhoXxsc9C3Q7IPeluTHxLfQSI_vdLP72VqezLEfjC6Do
No wonder the other Tories call him "SNP Gain".

• 1 month later...

Was discussing this with my good pal Stuart Braithwaite* today - weird that even the Mail is suddenly into it. Assume they've realised that this story means he's hee haw chance of re-election and want another soulless ghoul in 5 weeks.

*He wouldn't care if I lived or died, and it hurts

Edited by JamieThomas

Its a shame that its a labour MP thays been groped. You dont really want anyone to suffer in the pursuit of laughing at/hounding societys worst like Thomson, but what would be ideal would be if he had a penchant for sexually assaulting other Tories.

Then I would be much more comfortable with the whole thing, given that everyone involved would be fucking scum.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Its a shame that its a labour MP thays been groped. You dont really want anyone to suffer in the pursuit of laughing at/hounding societys worst like Thomson, but what would be ideal would be if he had a penchant for sexually assaulting other Tories.

Then I would be much more comfortable with the whole thing, given that everyone involved would be fucking scum.

If you listen really carefully, you can almost hear Oaksoft's gasps of disgust from here. 

33 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
2 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:
If you listen really carefully, you can almost hear Oaksoft's gasps of disgust from here. 

A few weeks ago Oaksoft lightened up a tad. Told us his toilet story plus instigated a bit of craic on these pages. Lasted about 2 days then went back to being an old crank... Wonder what happened.....

Passed over for promotion again