Killie v Motherwell

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Anyone mind the Hibs game in one of McCall's first few seasons? Half of North Lanarkshire got in for free that night.

In hindsight, setting fire to a stand when 1-0 down so we could win the rearranged game was probably the peak of our unsporting behaviour.

We were utter shite that night and 1-0 down but i'm sure we then won the rearranged game 4-3.

Folk who were there last night and attend again will be getting 135 minutes of football for £27, a whopping £3 more than Motherwell charge for a single game.

The only people being short-changed are the ones who paid in last night but can't make it on Saturday, but they would have been getting f**k all anyway.

20 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Folk who were there last night and attend again will be getting 135 minutes of football for £27, a whopping £3 more than Motherwell charge for a single game.

The only people being short-changed are the ones who paid in last night but can't make it on Saturday, but they would have been getting f**k all anyway.

True - but double travel costs are a factor too...

1 hour ago, Desp said:

Safeway, surely?

Probably right actually. Changed while I was there

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Might pop along to this one, seeing as our games on the Sunday.

Don't bother.

4 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Is there a reason this game wasn't moved to Saturday in the first place? Seems odd to have chosen to play midweek when a free Saturday was directly adjacent.

EDIT: St Mirren v Livingston did just that, infact.

Motherwell didn’t want it on the Saturday.

Forty five of those minutes have become totally meaningless (although you could say there plenty of our matches this season when large chunks of the game have been meaningless) so there's very little value placed on them.
I have sympathy for Kilmarnock as they couldn't do anything about the fog and will need to cover costs such as police and stewards along with little opportunity to sell hospitality so I understand the fairly nominal cost. However their terms and conditions state they accept no liability for cancellations due to weather conditions etc. but tickets issued for the game will entitle the holder to entry to the re-arranged game. Terms and conditions should work both ways.

29 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Forty five of those minutes have become totally meaningless (although you could say there plenty of our matches this season when large chunks of the game have been meaningless) so there's very little value placed on them.
I have sympathy for Kilmarnock as they couldn't do anything about the fog and will need to cover costs such as police and stewards along with little opportunity to sell hospitality so I understand the fairly nominal cost. However their terms and conditions state they accept no liability for cancellations due to weather conditions etc. but tickets issued for the game will entitle the holder to entry to the re-arranged game. Terms and conditions should work both ways.

Were those 45 minutes meaningless at the time you watched them?

7 minutes ago, MP_MFC said:

Brilliant, Killie still profiting though and I would hope most Well fans don't take up the club's offer as it shouldn't be costing them.

I very much doubt Killie will be profiting from this game.

Archived