A View From The Terrace.

The players, directors etc all hated that Albion Rovers fan. I reckon he’s one of those people that you try to avoid sitting nearby at away games because of the pish that they shout all the time.

Motherwell have a father/son combination that people avoid because of their verbal diarrhoea. I’m sure twice I’ve saw our own fans crack one of them. Certainly once at Easter road but I can’t remember where the other one was.

I also wouldn’t be surprised if the Rovers fan is one of those people that seem to comment on absolutely everything the club posts on social media. Why so needy?

Great to see Cammy Keith on the show.

I know him, and he's a fine lad and he came across well.....................his Torres analogy for the Formartine transfer and its outcome was quality.

Keith FC have seen better days though - in his first spell there, they were challengers - now floundering with a 13th placed finish and behind Rothes, who are normally fodder.

It's on tonight at 10:30 not 11!

Also noticed that their cover on the twitter page says "A View From The Terrace 2018/19"

Hoping that means that there will be a 19/20 series as opposed to it ending this season!

I hadn't seen that clip of the bald fat man yer da running on the pitch at Palmerston, it had me in tears. The way he just celebrates after the penalty is saved and then collapses on the pitch, beautiful.

It's the fact he's got so far into the pitch, he's almost encroaching. 

Am I googling 1994 pics of Cindy Crawford? Not for me to say, but yes.

Edited by ArabAuslander

Lovely wee Frabbit bit on the boards to ight anaw.

Christian Nade seems a decent bloke.

Joel is a great.

I have never managed to take to the podcast but this is fucking great. I'd probably get into the podcast a lot easier now.

Get this on catch up every Saturday morning after my work it really is top class. Only problem i feel is it’s not publicised enough to people who don’t use this forum or twitter, I work with an Accies fan, a Motherwell fan, 2 St Mirren fans and numerous Old Firm fans who hadn’t heard about it until I told them. Hopefully it’s doing well with regards to viewing figures I would imagine it’s the most watched programme on that BBC Scotland channel. 

34 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

I thought Bovril on toast was something that only happened in my family (Dad's side, my Mum's side thought it was weird). Relieved to hear we aren't alone in that.

I'm calling the police.

10 minutes ago, thisGRAEME said:

I'm calling the police.

Make sure that the guy who had heard of it knows he's not alone. We could start a wee community or something to help people get over their issue with spreading drinkable meat paste on toasted bread.

Spoiler

Plenty of butter, decent wee bit of bovril, plain loaf. Try it and you'll be converted (and bonus points if you can try it alongside a Scottish football superstar for the show) :lol:

5 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

Make sure that the guy who had heard of it knows he's not alone. We could start a wee community or something to help people get over their issue with spreading drinkable meat paste on toasted bread.

Hide contents

Plenty of butter, decent wee bit of bovril, plain loaf. Try it and you'll be converted (and bonus points if you can try it alongside a Scottish football superstar for the show) :lol:

Please do this, would be easier if you were all in the same place at the same time.