A View From The Terrace.

4 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Actually, I take previous post back. Well, some of it. 

There’s always room for The Skids. 

We should never not run out to 'Into The Valley' at East End. We changed it to 'Teenage Kicks' when Stephen Kenny was in charge. I was delighted when it was changed back when he was punted.

27 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

We should never not run out to 'Into The Valley' at East End. We changed it to 'Teenage Kicks' when Stephen Kenny was in charge.

Was he Not rumoured to be pumping One of the directors daughters as well :lol:

I agree though first thing I think of when somebody mentions Dunfermline is into the valley. 

As for the *** song at the end of the show last night I reluctantly quite liked it.

5 hours ago, gannonball said:

Was he Not rumoured to be pumping One of the directors daughters as well :lol:

I agree though first thing I think of when somebody mentions Dunfermline is into the valley. 

As for the *** song at the end of the show last night I reluctantly quite liked it.

The rumour was that he got a young lassie pregnant after meeting her at notorious under age club Johnsons (better known locally as Jiggies).

Edited by DA Baracus

On 08/11/2019 at 15:39, thisGRAEME said:

Fortunately not! 

I don't think I'm divulging state secrets here, but Andy has been working on the TV show for the past few months, but with the initial run for this season coming to an end, I think he's finishing up there, rather than on the podcast. 

The salt remains, but as your lawyer I'd strongly advise against relying on me for fucking anything. 

Could you put STRONGLY ADVISE on the whiteboard please and thank you.

Ronkers.

On 09/11/2019 at 22:57, Dele said:

Guy singing the Livi song gives me the creeps. Definitely slips things into drinks in pubs IMO. 

He's a George Michael impersonator, so make of that what you will...

I'm sure he's just a normal guy, who occasionally whispers carelessly.

Edited by ArabAuslander

Oh good, Celtic and Sevco chat.

Bad news for the Terrace lads though; the vast majority of non Celtic and Sevco fans don't care about them fighting it out for the Premiership title. To us they are both utterly interchangeable so either of them winning it is the same and their boring, boring title race doesn't interest the rest of us and is just as stale and dull and meaningless as the title challenges between Celtic and the old, dead Rangers.

Aside from Celtic and Sevco fans, who is interested or even excited about them both going for the title?

Slurp slurp of a start though.

Edited by DA Baracus