A View From The Terrace.

Stopped off at Ness' ground a couple of years back on the way to the lighthouse. Unfortunately no game was on though.

Sweeny seems like a great guy, remember him showing Romesh Ranganathan around the island.

Really good episode to finish the series. Said it before but the original 4 just make the show much better. Nothing against the others as I do really like Tony Anderson but doesn’t have the same bite 

2 hours ago, Moorie said:

Really good episode to finish the series. Said it before but the original 4 just make the show much better. Nothing against the others as I do really like Tony Anderson but doesn’t have the same bite 

I think because the original 4 spent the first 3 seasons working on it the patters maybe a bit more natural or less forced. 

I like seeing them rotate but some combinations seem to have a bit more connection than others. 

16 hours ago, Lurkst said:

Stopped off at Ness' ground a couple of years back on the way to the lighthouse. Unfortunately no game was on though.

Sweeny seems like a great guy, remember him showing Romesh Ranganathan around the island.

My missus has had a couple of meat deliveries off Sweeney (insert Kenneth Williams gif here), I think he has a brother in Edinburgh so he would load up a van with lamb and pork and get going. He’s the guy off Air an Lot on BBC Alba for anybody who doesn’t know.

Enjoy this on a Friday night (or more often for me as a catch-up on a Sat morning).

Shame they couldn't time the series with the conclusion of the season - so much still to play out and discuss.

1 minute ago, tarapoa said:

Enjoy this on a Friday night (or more often for me as a catch-up on a Sat morning).

Shame they couldn't time the series with the conclusion of the season - so much still to play out and discuss.

But...Thewtic are going to win the twebull and nothing else is happening...is there?

On 22/04/2023 at 00:26, Kyle said:

That time capsule segment was sensational. I don’t support any of the teams the 4 foreign players represented yet still felt the nostalgia for them all. All fantastic players but I can’t disagree with the final call, what a ridiculously good player Latapy was. 

Only watched that episode the other night on catch up, and just reading the last couple of pages in this thread (the debate about OF coverage). It was a good wee segment but it felt like they had to include 2 OF players in the debate for the sake of it. They even made a comment about having to include a Rangers player because of a Celtic player being in it. You could do a whole segment about the great foreign exports both of them have had, but in turn overlooked several other great players.

I'm probably just slightly too young to remember Latapy at Hibs and Rangers, and didn't see enough of him at Falkirk to truly appreciate him, but it just felt like they tried too hard a wee bit with his selection as if to appease the masses for discussing 2 OF players. I genuinely thought Sauzee would be the one they went for, and perhaps rightly so.

1 hour ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Having a discussion about the greatest overseas players without including Henrik Larsson or Brian Laudrup would be trying too hard. They were superstars during their time in Scotland and overlooking them would have been contrary for the sake of contrariness. I would also disagree that A View from the Terrace has seen an increase in coverage of Celtic or Rangers in recent months. It doesn't feel that way at all. There's no encouragement from the production team behind the show or from the BBC to give both clubs more airtime - we just discuss the most interesting things that have happened over the past seven days, and sometimes that includes the Old Firm. I think there can sometimes be a degree of hypersensitivity towards the two teams from some people.

Nevertheless, I'd like to thank everyone for tuning into the show this season - it's been tremendous fun to work on and it's great to read so many positive comments from people who have engaged with it and enjoyed watching. We hope to back in 2023/24 to talk more about Scottish football and, hopefully, watch Stenhousemuir win that elusive league title!

I'm not necessarily saying I agree with the comments regarding increased OF coverage really. It doesn't bother me all that much tbh. In an hour long show, you're lucky if that lot are spoke about for 5 minutes, which is a huge breath of fresh air in its own right.

Larsson and Laudrup were most definitely 2 of the biggest names to grace our game, but I feel like there was so many greats from other clubs overlooked as 2 of the 4 were from Celtic and Rangers. You could probably have a whole other debate just on Celtic and Rangers players.

In a nutshell, I'm just raging you boys didn't mention Takis Fyssas. Get Robert and Joel telt.

1 minute ago, Derry Alli said:

WHAT PRODUCT DO YOU USE ON YIR HAIR YI DICK!!

After you've washed your hair, towel dry it, and then spray it with Fudge Urban Salt Spray. This will give the hair a bit of crunch and make it tactile for styling shortly. Use a big brush and quality hairdryer to eradicate any water (and feel free to use the salt spray once again, making sure you brush through thoroughly).

Then, use Slick Fixing Pomade Wax. Not only will this give your hair a good degree of hold, it'll also add a bit of shine. Once you've applied the pomade, use a pompadour brush to give it some volume and thickness.

Once you've styled it in a suitable fashion, use Got2b Glued hair spray - this will really ensure your hair will stay the way you want it to.

Carry a spare pompadour brush on your person and make sure you check your hair on a regular basis. Avoid inclement weather and negative people and you'll be good to go.

Just now, Francesc Fabregas said:

After you've washed your hair, towel dry it, and then spray it with Fudge Urban Salt Spray. This will give the hair a bit of crunch and make it tactile for styling shortly. Use a big brush and quality hairdryer to eradicate any water (and feel free to use the salt spray once again, making sure you brush through thoroughly).

Then, use Slick Fixing Pomade Wax. Not only will this give your hair a good degree of hold, it'll also add a bit of shine. Once you've applied the pomade, use a pompadour brush to give it some volume and thickness.

Once you've styled it in a suitable fashion, use Got2b Glued hair spray - this will really ensure your hair will stay the way you want it to.

Carry a spare pompadour brush on your person and make sure you check your hair on a regular basis. Avoid inclement weather and negative people and you'll be good to go.

working out american psycho GIF

Thank you.

On 30/04/2023 at 16:31, Lurkst said:

Played against their Senior team last summer. Sweeney gave them a penalty for handball when the ball hit me in the fucking face 🤦🏻‍♂️😆

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

Played against their Senior team last summer. Sweeney gave them a penalty for handball when the ball hit me in the fucking face 🤦🏻‍♂️😆

I remember conceding the very same penalty at St Mirren a few years ago with a higher grade referee in charge.