A View From The Terrace.

Hello, this is a polite reminder that A View from the Terrace is on television tonight @ 10:30pm on the BBC Scotland channel.

This evening's episode should be "a good laugh" and features an in-depth interview with St Mirren's Chief Operating Officer, Mr Keith Lasley. One for the lads! And the lassies!

I hope you can join us. Thank you.

keith.thumb.jpg.7233bd048eacfdf93b3db6864af98920.jpg

1 minute ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Hello, this is a polite reminder that A View from the Terrace is on television tonight @ 10:30pm on the BBC Scotland channel.

This evening's episode should be "a good laugh" and features an in-depth interview with St Mirren's Chief Operating Officer, Mr Keith Lasley. One for the lads! And the lassies!

Wouldn't miss it.

I’ll watch last nights in a bit but I wasn’t a fan of Tony McDaid on last week’s episode. I already wasn’t sure about him purely because I know how much money he made in his role in education before his recent move back to basketball and then he said growing up in central Scotland he had a choice of two teams. Utter wrong un imo. 

On 07/10/2023 at 09:07, Gianfranco said:

I’ll watch last nights in a bit but I wasn’t a fan of Tony McDaid on last week’s episode. I already wasn’t sure about him purely because I know how much money he made in his role in education before his recent move back to basketball and then he said growing up in central Scotland he had a choice of two teams. Utter wrong un imo. 

Didn't know about this. He was my headteacher before getting that council job and being replaced by Jordan White's mum.

This is a very polite reminder that A View from the Terrace is your television this evening - tune in @ 10:30pm to the BBC Scotland channel for some world-class conversation and barbed banter about the beautiful (and sometimes not-so-beautiful!) game we all know and love.

As always, this is a polite reminder to watch A View from the Terrace tonight - it's on @ 10:30pm on the BBC Scotland channel and I think you'll really like it.

This evening's show almost exclusively focuses on the Scotland  national team - how we qualified for Euro 2024 and the laughs we had along the way. There's also an interview with Christophe Berra about bringing through the next generation of superstars - it's not to be missed!

Many thanks.

On 06/10/2023 at 19:11, Francesc Fabregas said:

Surely that episode should have been one for all the "Housewives" out there? 🤪

• 4 weeks later...

I'm watching this just now. Were the audience just random munters off the street or was this ticketed and The Terrace really does capture the interest of such a wide (age based) audience.

If it's the latter then fair play, I never thought that quite so many older generation would hold an interest in this type of program.

Spoiler

There is also the fact they might all be mid twenties because it is Greenock.

Edited by Derry Alli

21 hours ago, johnnydun said:

I see this is filmed in front of an audience in Greenock tonight, then Edinburgh next week.

Is this going to be a regular thing, wouldn't mind going if it ever came to Dundee.

@Francesc Fabregas

Take either Aberdeen or Dundee. Filmed episode or a live show. Good to see it move out of Glasgow for a change

9 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

I'm watching this just now. Were the audience just random munters off the street or was this ticketed and The Terrace really does capture the interest of such a wide (age based) audience.

If it's the latter then fair play, I never thought that quite so many older generation would hold an interest in this type of program.

Reveal hidden contents

You needed to apply for tickets to be in the Audience for this one. Were pushing it on social media.

my Dad is 67 years old and is really into it. 
although all I hear from him that @Francesc Fabregas getting a hair cut 

9 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Hide contents

My 80+ granny was a huge fan before she passed away last year. Watched it religiously. They even dedicated a "light box" to her before she passed away and put it up again after her funeral.

20231118_202538.jpg

On 18/11/2023 at 20:05, Moorie said:

You needed to apply for tickets to be in the Audience for this one. Were pushing it on social media.

my Dad is 67 years old and is really into it. 
although all I hear from him that @Francesc Fabregas getting a hair cut 

I'm 68 and have never missed a show. Your dad must be an old 67. I'm never turning into my parents and telling people to get a haircut and tell them to turn the music down. (Apart from tossers driving around with their car windows down letting everyone hear what they're listening to.)

On 18/11/2023 at 20:02, Moorie said:

Take either Aberdeen or Dundee. Filmed episode or a live show. Good to see it move out of Glasgow for a change

People outside the central belt need to learn they are an afterthought 

18 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I'm 68 and have never missed a show. Your dad must be an old 67. I'm never turning into my parents and telling people to get a haircut and tell them to turn the music down. (Apart from tossers driving around with their car windows down letting everyone hear what they're listening to.)

Yes he is a very old 67 year old 😂