A View From The Terrace.

8 minutes ago, the jambo-rocker said:

That sounds about right. I was getting such similar 'Hutchy Vale' vibes from the Dyce segment.

FWIW, I know guys involved with Dyce. Great guys, not all of them are like that.

Last year Dyce folded a 4v4 team at the beginning of the year. By the end of the year they held open trials, took the best players who turned up (fair enough) but magically got the contact details of players who didn't. Will now have a few brilliant 5v5 teams.

This is a very polite reminder to watch this evening's episode of A View from the Terrace. It's going to be on @ 10:30pm on the BBC Scotland channel and it's going to be a lot of fun.

Tonight, the panel are joined by Archie Knox, the best assistant manager of all time, to look back on his career. There's also a lot of discussion about Heart of Midlothian and other clubs.

You'd be mad to say no!

Used to enjoy the banker as a bit of an extra chat on lower league clubs. Now it's just Rangers and Celtic, with a few "they're top of the league playing bottom of the league", just got a bit too competitive for my enjoyment. 

Archie Knox and the Raith fans were superb 

28 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

You could easily have a whole episode with Archie Knox. Would love to hear about his time at Motherwell.

I think he'd have stories about a lot of clubs. He spent a season at Love St as a player and one of the first games I remember going to was a Scottish Cup replay against East Fife at Love St in 1971 where he scored a hattrick in a 3-1 win.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

To whoever is pushing more Rangers content in to the show, please know that your piece of shit club died. 

It's got to be the BBC pushing more OF stuff on to it in the hope to get a bit more viewers.
Although not sure what the reasons are for the podcast which seems to have more OF focus at times too. (maybe I am wrong)

6 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

It's got to be the BBC pushing more OF stuff on to it in the hope to get a bit more viewers.
Although not sure what the reasons are for the podcast which seems to have more OF focus at times too. (maybe I am wrong)

Could be aye. I haven't heard the podcast so can't comment on that but there is definitely an increase on stuff about the dead club. There's so, so much of that elsewhere so don't really see why there needs to be more of it on this show.

21 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Yeah, when the only item I saw them pushing for this week was about Papac, I decided to give it a miss.

Will spin through it on iPlayer later after your Knox recommendations.

It was a good show save for that garbage at the end. 

The old firm increase has been a bit pish to see, but overall another great show. 

The Archie Knox stuff and the bit with the Raith fans were great. Wee guy getting to his first game was great to see.