Infuriating Things That YOU Do

10 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

I have an occasional recurring facial twitch that ive had since I was a wee boy, can be a wee bit embarrassing explaining to people I have just met.

Basically I sometimes, usually when im nervous or unsure about something I squint my eyes and make a small jerking motion with my head, my dad's solution to it when I was small was to violently hit me over the head whenever I did it which, naturally worked a treat. 

Don't do it all the time, just when im anxious but pretty embarrassing truth be told. 

giphy.gif

On 05/06/2019 at 08:32, Waspy said:

Whenever I'm out for a Burger King or such I always eat the fries first before touching the burger. This for some reason seems to annoy people.

That reminds me of one of mine. Always asking for chips instead of fries in such places. Like I'm on some kind of one-man crusade against Americanisms invading our language...

1 minute ago, Angusfifer said:

That reminds me of one of mine. Always asking for chips instead of fries in such places. Like I'm on some kind of one-man crusade against Americanisms invading our language...

I never call them "fries" either. But we're fighting a losing battle. In 25 years "fries" = "chips" and "chips" = "crisps". Yeuch! 

2 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

I never call them "fries" either. But we're fighting a losing battle. In 25 years "fries" = "chips" and "chips" = "crisps". Yeuch! 

I wouldn't dignify the skinny shitty little things you get in McDonalds by calling them chips.

23 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I wouldn't dignify the skinny shitty little things you get in McDonalds by calling them chips.

You should see the size of the chips I make at home - McDonalds skinny shitty things are chips.

If my Mrs was on here I'm sure she'd say the worst thing I do is fart in bed then waft the sheets. The seethe is superb. Every so often I'll waft without farting just for the reaction.

13 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

I have an occasional recurring facial twitch that ive had since I was a wee boy, can be a wee bit embarrassing explaining to people I have just met.

Basically I sometimes, usually when im nervous or unsure about something I squint my eyes and make a small jerking motion with my head, my dad's solution to it when I was small was to violently hit me over the head whenever I did it which, naturally worked a treat. 

Don't do it all the time, just when im anxious but pretty embarrassing truth be told. 

67B192D7-723D-4824-B584-0496B89FD74E.jpeg

2 hours ago, nsr said:

Where I live, chips = fat chips, fries = thin chips.

Where I live chips = crisps.

If you want actual chips you have to ask for hot chips. 

Fucking Aussie weirdos. 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

If you want actual chips you have to ask for hot chips

Fucking Aussie weirdos. 

Excellent band, saw them play The Other Stage at Glastonbury in 2010.

100206-hot-chip.jpg

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

If you want actual chips you have to ask for hot chips. 

Fucking Aussie weirdos. 

At least they're not "fries". Not yet, anyway.

9 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Excellent band, saw them play The Other Stage at Glastonbury in 2010.

100206-hot-chip.jpg

Wasn’t the same day Pulp played the Park stage? I ditched Hot Chip and everything else that day to make sure I was front centre for that.

ignore me that was 2011.

Edited by Ziggy

2 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Wasn’t the same day Pulp played the Park stage? I ditched Hot Chip and everything else that day to make sure I was front centre for that.

ignore me that was 2011.

Wasn't quite at the front but what a set.

More of a petty thing than infuriating, but I don't give greenies to DABs or OF fans.

I did give one to a DAB once but then quickly realised my mistake and undid it.

It is my hope that they still got the notification but it only led them to dissapointment.

• 4 months later...

having just moved I have to set up different essentials and the smug barstewards you deal with make me act like an even bigger p***k just to get one over on them. I know it goes over their heads so its a waste of time but again today I went down that road and now Im just wondering wtf for.

9 hours ago, BillyAnchor said:

having just moved I have to set up different essentials and the smug barstewards you deal with make me act like an even bigger p***k just to get one over on them. I know it goes over their heads so its a waste of time but again today I went down that road and now Im just wondering wtf for.

I had to read this 10 times before it made any sense.  Now that I think I get it, I can conclude that it was a waste of my time.