English Premier League 2019-20

It's pretty crazy how imbalanced Everton's midfield is. A two of Gomes and Sigurdsson gets exposed way too easily and they don't have anyone who can play that narrow winger role particularly well (I thought Davies was OK there positionally though). Gomes probably showed enough last season to deserve to stay in midfield, but he was beside an excellent player in Gueye who they either haven't replaced or have replaced him with two perma-injured players.

They'll need to try and build one that can accommodate Calvert-Lewin and Richarlison up front as almost everyone else is expendable.

Spurs and Everton are fucking horrendous to watch this season.  Everything’s so fucking slow.  Glad I didn’t bother with it by the sounds of it.

Lewis is Championship calibre at best so hen they do go down then Norwich may still keep him.  There is a certain charm about Norwich so I am hoping they can beat Watford, mostly because there is zero charm about Watford FC so I am hoping they join Norwich in the Championship next year

Gilmour having a far better game for Chelsea. Hes so composed on the ball, keeping everything ticking over in that midfield. If you watch him hes barking out orders at others and is constantly on the move. 

Gilmour having a far better game for Chelsea. Hes so composed on the ball, keeping everything ticking over in that midfield. If you watch him hes barking out orders at others and is constantly on the move. 
Surprised he isn't already on loan to Hartlepool tbh. The boy has a couple of bad games and he's completely written of by some muppets.

You think. I thought he had a decent start but latterly he was utterly anonymous especially 2nd half where in midfield Chelsea were being bossed by a bang average Palace.

Edit to add I think he’s a real talent. He’s not going to be brilliant or even good every week at this stage and will struggle in some games.

13 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Saka looks a great talent.

A few of those Arsenal young guys do.  I think Arteta is doing a good job there. 

Edit: ripping Leicester to shreds here.  Top save by Schmichel. 

Edited by Savage Henry