Runners and Riders.... Next PM.

Non-interventionist. Let Israel fight their own wars. Immediate nuclear disarmament, spend the money on the NHS. I disagreed with the party’s position on Northern Ireland, as I wanted the British Army out of the province and a peace deal brokered by any means necessary. Other than that, my positions weren’t a million miles from theirs. I think you are assuming that a party that is characterized as far right would be pro-war, when that is really a neoconservative or neoliberal tendency.
The BNP is pro war, it's just not necessary with other countries.

Tulsi Gabbard is all in favour of wars if they're restricted to drones and the Air Force so long as nobody can shoot back. It's just troops on the ground she's against. And homosexuals.

Edited by welshbairn

9 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Oh f**k it's banana isn't it

Not enough forward slashes/divides/alternatives. It's Swampy trying out another role after his delivery driver for a Chinese restaurant in Texas died a death.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Not enough forward slashes/divides/alternatives. It's Swampy trying out another role after his delivery driver for a Chinese restaurant in Texas died a death.

Has Banana been binned? 

I certainly hope so. The racist c**t.

2 minutes ago, Thomas Finney said:

I don’t know and I don’t care. I don’t hate anybody, but I do disagree with schools, churches and governments promoting homosexuality and transgenderism as healthy and natural.

Should stupidity be promoted as healthy and natural?

It's nonstop sodomy being gay, absolutely exhausting. Nothing else to it, just sodomy, sodomy, sodomy. Tbh you wish you could just hold hands for a bit and have a wee chat and maybe a cup of tea.

It takes a special kind of saddo to sit around in a circle jerking consensus that amplifies the priorities of banks and big business whilst praising each other as revolutionaries, and dismisses anyone straying from that path as a troll, an idiot or someone else who rustled their jimmies.
Nae bother Swamps

Someone too scared to appear as themselves and has to adopt a homophobic and racist persona to come out in public, thinking that will make him seem interesting, or shocking, or whatever. Maybe he even believes it.