Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

Just now, PauloPerth said:

Surprised Kamara was prepared to shake the lads hand when he got subbed after wanting to scrap with him a couple of minutes earlier.

That’s because Glen Kamara is a nice lad with a good heart, unlike the usual type of foul midfielders you see in the Scotch Premier League such as Murray Davidson.

Morelos is black. It's unlikely he was racially abusing the guy. 

Lots of Latino v Afro racism in Colombia - Morelos surname suggests Latin extraction - no idea what he said, but it really angered the guy

13 minutes ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

Did Alex Rae just say “you see the quality go up in these rounds of the competition as oppose to the qualifiers” ? It’s the last 16 ya fucking tit of course it’s better than pub teams from Wales.

I would imagine pub teams from Wales are pretty useful these days

13 minutes ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

So you thought that a poster who supports Aberdeen, a team that has had numerous keepers kicked in the head by Rangers, was referring to an incident in an old firm match  from 1931. 

tumblr_m3gvhciQJ51qbrg7zo1_500.gif

Aye, maybe I’ve jumped in two footed here so like I said, I take back what I said if he’s not referring to that. The term ‘cabbaged’ had me thinking of that incident.

1 minute ago, AJF said:

Wasn’t it Stanciu’s hand he shook?

1 minute ago, Detournement said:

It was a different guy. Kudela is still on. 

Fair dos my mistake. Thought it was the same lad.  

1 minute ago, G51 said:

That’s because Glen Kamara is a nice lad with a good heart, unlike the usual type of foul midfielders you see in the Scotch Premier League such as Murray Davidson.

I wanted us to try sign Kamara when he was at Dundee way before he was talked about for rangers. A stand out who bossed the midfield against us regularly, along with that other nice lad with a good heart, Paul McGowan.

But ‘Scotch’ ????!!!!

Can’t tell for definite, but you would have to imagine something racist was said going by the reaction, along with Gerrard’s reaction at full time. Footballers really need to start just walking off when incidents like this occur. Completely unacceptable. 

Just now, PauloPerth said:

Fair dos my mistake. Thought it was the same lad.  

I wanted us to try sign Kamara when he was at Dundee way before he was talked about for rangers. A stand out who bossed the midfield against us regularly, along with that other nice lad with a good heart, Paul McGowan.

But ‘Scotch’ ????!!!!

If you're signing players who've bossed the midfield against you guys you'll end up with about 4000 midfielders