Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

As a Liverpool fan he didn't celebrate much, or at all, when his team scored, and scored and scored and scored and scored and scored and scored.

Glad the currants got the VAR they're always on about.

Rangermeeja was funny.

"There’s no denying they’ve made plenty of mistakes including their choice of managers, but by far the worst one and what is a real kick in the baws to the support is treating us like customers and not supporters."

Clink........ Well , 'click',   pennies don't make a metallic noise anymore.

Tbf to him he makes some decent content and is usually very fair and detailed about lower league clubs. Sadly he seems to have clung on to those knuckledraggers and hasn't seen their true colours yet - though if he looks back at that video he'll spot it in the background at around 18 minutes.

Tbh, I wouldn't celebrate a goal for my team if I was standing in among those mutants either. His massive smile did make me laugh though.

9 hours ago, Swami said:

How much is it per point in the Champion’s League again? The Old Firm with access to the ‘riches’ is going well. 

This is the annoyance.

In that competition, the pair of them are complete joke outfits. 

Yet, just by getting into it, they secure riches that in the context of our game, are stratospheric.  They don't have to pick up any points at all for that to be the case.

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

This is the annoyance.

In that competition, the pair of them are complete joke outfits. 

Yet, just by getting into it, they secure riches that in the context of our game, are stratospheric.  They don't have to pick up any points at all for that to be the case.

100%. Getting gubbed in the UCL was expected for both clubs and they will enjoy budgeting for that. The coefficient will not b as favourable next year.

They both looked poor sides

4 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

f**k the coefficient. Does little for Scottish football outside of making the gap between the ugly sisters and the rest of us bigger.

Yep.

Already had the chat today from some of my in-laws' Falkirk-supporting (:lol:) friends who are not-so-closet Rangers fans.

The coefficient doesn't help my team and it barely helps even the likes of Hearts and Aberdeen.

Watching Rangers and Celtic get humped in Europe will never stop being absolutely hilarious.

19 hours ago, Ewan8472 said:

BBC Scotland football website - does the                                                               part headline " .... Rangers growl falls silent " actually refer to a rival pundit ?

If that is referring to Thomson then it’s a great piss take!!

RANGERS have been issued fines totalling around £35,000 by UEFA over conduct during the Champions League match against Liverpool at Anfield.

The Ibrox club have been slapped with four fines in relation to the lighting of fireworks, throwing of objects, a provocative message of an offensive nature and violation of the UEFA Return to Play Protocol.

Rangers have first been punished over the throwing of objects with a £3,300 fine under Article 16(2)(b) DR of UEFA regulations.

The club were then hit with a sanction under the same article but section (c) over the lighting of fireworks which incurred an £14,400 fine (€16,500).

Rangers were also fined under Article 16(2)(e) DR of regulations over a "provocative message of an offensive nature" during the 2-0 loss at Anfield.

The fine imposed for that breach totalled £8,750 (€10,000).

The final sanction came under Article 13.1.2 regarding face masks in the UEFA return to Play Protocol.

The club were hit with another £8,750 (€10,000) fine for the violation.