Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

What's the Portuguese for hibsing it?

I'm guessing that there's a fair few pages of the PnBers sticking it to the Sevvies and lots of laughs, tbh we were terrible in the first half but never stopped playing football and in the end we got a great win for Sevvie fitba.

Only oor Alfie could forget that a Spanish ref would know what he was saying. Gerrard got his subs spot on and changed the game, when the crowd came alive Bragz never knew what hit them. 

Will be a tough game over there as they're a good footballing side, guessing that Kambeari will be leading the line. 

10 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Supergrass at the Barras and Rangers being super on no grass at Ibrox.

It's a bit contrived but I'll let you away with it, as you're probably still dazed after that stunning comeback.

(Third stunning comeback in 3 days, little wonder we're all shellshocked.)

48 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

All banter and levity aside, that was a tremendous second half from Sevco last night. Combination of Gerrard's subs and Braga falling off a cliff made for some comeback. Credit where it's due.

Not even a whole half, about 25 mins.  Braga must be wondering how they managed to lose that game.  

It was certainly a nice change to see a substitution geared towards changing the shape of the team (Hello Joe Aribo, left back!) 

The game next week will still be massively difficult, but we're at least going there with it still very much alive.  Morelos missing might not be the hammer blow you'd initially think.  He's been out of form, and I can see our game plan being to try and hit Kambeari* with long balls down the channels to hold up.

*f**k off, it's totally happening.

I can see our game plan being to try and hit Kambeari* with long balls down the channels to hold up.

Assuming Kamberi plays it’ll be interesting to see how he’s used.
When he first arrived at Hibs he was an orthodox striker getting good service from McGinn, McGeoch and Boyle. He also played well alongside McLaren. Personally, I don’t think playing out wide is his best position but might suit Gerrard’s tactics better.

14 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Supergrass at the Barras and Rangers being super on no grass at Ibrox.

All in all, a good night. 

Didn't even know they had reformed. Saw them a few times years ago at festivals and back up to Coldplay at Bellahouston.

Some result last night I must admit, seeing Hagis Da cheering on Rangers has soured my childhood memories.

Do you think you have much chance of going through? Would have said a half chance if Morelos wasn't banned but cant see it. Although I never in a million hears expected that turnaround so who knows.

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

Didn't even know they had reformed. Saw them a few times years ago at festivals and back up to Coldplay at Bellahouston.

Some result last night I must admit, seeing Hagis Da cheering on Rangers has soured my childhood memories.

Do you think you have much chance of going through? Would have said a half chance if Morelos wasn't banned but cant see it. Although I never in a million hears expected that turnaround so who knows.

They've reformed for a sort of one off, top up the pension fund tour, I think.  I managed to miss seeing them all through my younger years, so this was crossing one off the list.  Just Pulp to go now.....

Not bad when Gheorghe Hagi is your da, but he's not even the best player in his hoose! :P

I would say that Braga are still favourites to go through.  If we turn up and play like we did for the first hour last night, the tie will be over very quickly.