Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

While Gerrard consists in creating a bloated squad full of interchangeable mediocrities, they’ll always be relying on Neil Lennon doing what Neil Lennon does best.

That Eddie Hitler centre half chap, and that Katic chap; and Barisic (though to be fair he’s been injured a lot)and Halliday; and Stewart and Jones... there are loads of players who are no better than the players they are rotated in for. There are loads of players he keeps rotating for other players who aren’t quite good enough either.

A lot of like for like but in the case of Kent for Stewart it’s good for shite.

27 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

A lot of like for like but in the case of Kent for Stewart it’s good for shite.

What position would they be playing? One plays as a forward and the other plays on the left wing so its a strange comparison.

A better comparison would be Kent and Aribo as they both play in the same position. 

Unless we get an early goal it's going to be a nervy game next week, their keeper was like superman tonight and they could've scored on the break.

We need to smarten up a bit.

25 minutes ago, bennett said:

Unless we get an early goal it's going to be a nervy game next week, their keeper was like superman tonight and they could've scored on the break.

Good stream then, aye? 

18 hours ago, bennett said:

If only Tav had scored that penalty. He just can't catch a break against this team 😃

Were it any other minnow I'd say 2-0 is too great a deficit to overcome. 

That said, last time in Luxembourg with the score only 1-0 from the first leg Progres were able to play on the counter. This time they'll need to play a much more open game. For that reason I reckon Rangers will get a goal to finish the tie as a contest. 

3 hours ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

I watch Charlton quite a bit as they're just down the road from my flat, and I was stunned that he's ended up at Rangers. He's a superb midfielder, he's got everything.

Yep defo looked a class above of everyone else on the pitch in fairness.. One thing I will say he did seem to fade second half. 

22 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Yep defo looked a class above of everyone else on the pitch in fairness.. One thing I will say he did seem to fade second half. 

He faded in a couple of the friendly second halves too actually. 

15 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

£20 mullyin poond striker oan rafúckin bench ??
Pyoor shokkin’, so it is..........emoji149.pngemoji149.png

Imagine he will be too preoccupied by working out how chopsticks work to think about playing football right now.