Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

3 hours ago, AJF said:

I was critical of Hart being beaten at his near post vs Fashion Sakala due to the acute angle Sakala scored from. The goals last night were a lot more central, albeit I do feel the first one potentially he could've done better, but I'd need to see it back.

Sakalas goal and the 2nd goal last night were from a not too dissimilar position, Sakala is maybe a yard wider but not enough to say it was a hugely easier save for Joe Hart

If the shoe was on the other foot I’m 100% certain you would be much much more critical. 

Edited by Jinky67

12 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Oh dear.......according to Sevco sources, last night's exit from CL means they lose ca. £30 million smackeroonies.

It's a sin, so it is................................

Brought me to tears that.......... Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

2 hours ago, bennett said:

Someone being a bit over dramatic after a game has finished isn't that unusual,  I'm sure that most of PnB has had similar outbursts at times.

And those posts are consistently laughed at, we're just trying to show some consistency.

51 minutes ago, printer said:

Surprised to see you use the word scandalous here. In fact I'm not sure ANY refereeing decision warrants that description.

Have you seen it? Perhaps the word is inappropriate if you want to treat it in an absolute literal sense but it's a very bad decision and completely and utterly wrong.

15 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Have you seen it? Perhaps the word is inappropriate if you want to treat it in an absolute literal sense but it's a very bad decision and completely and utterly wrong.

I know, it's brilliant!

49 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Sakalas goal and the 2nd goal last night were from a not too dissimilar position, Sakala is maybe a yard wider but not enough to say it was a hugely easier save for Joe Hart

If the shoe was on the other foot I’m 100% certain you would be much much more critical. 

Maybe I’m misremembering the Sakala goal, but I thought it was from a far wider angle. The boy last night must’ve been about level with the 6 yard line going up the pitch. I thought Sakala was far wider, sort of inbetween the 18 yard line and 6 yard line.

There's been far worse decisions made in Scottish football and not a word said. Ellie Youan's second yellow against Celtic last season when he was actually fouled springs to mind. Suck it up, I'm sure the Lodge are meeting as we speak to make sure it evens itself out.

12 minutes ago, AJF said:

Maybe I’m misremembering the Sakala goal, but I thought it was from a far wider angle. The boy last night must’ve been about level with the 6 yard line going up the pitch. I thought Sakala was far wider, sort of inbetween the 18 yard line and 6 yard line.

IMG_8596.thumb.png.861884a53d8d2a217022d55f7b718295.png

8 hours ago, stressball said:

Sometimes I think I can be a bit bitter or angry or not really express myself well in person or online, then an embarrassing Rangers performance comes along and I see people like this. 

15 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

I've seen it. I can see why the ref gave the foul and yellow. I can also see why people think it's a bad decision

"Scandalous" is just the wrong word to use about any refereeing decision IMO. Unless cheating is involved.

18 hours ago, AJF said:

I was critical of Hart being beaten at his near post vs Fashion Sakala due to the acute angle Sakala scored from. The goals last night were a lot more central, albeit I do feel the first one potentially he could've done better, but I'd need to see it back.

Why would you? Get a life. 

15 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Oh dear.......according to Sevco sources, last night's exit from CL means they lose ca. £30 million smackeroonies.

It's a sin, so it is................................

My Kink Is Karma GIF by Chappell Roan