League Cup Group D

Thought we would top the group going into the Dundee game and so it proved. 

Hopefully we don't repeat our last outing on BT Sport a year ago at the same stage and get trounced 5 zip. 

A win against a highly motivated Cove team who were often far too physical in challenges as Megginson proved to his cost.

Pleased with the effort put in but again we gave the ball away needlessly at times and Cove were a handful in the first.

Hopefully we don't repeat our last outing on BT Sport a year ago at the same stage and get trounced 5 zip. 

A lot of ifs and buts in this but I think if Alloa beat Arbroath and all other results go as expected we should qualify if we only lose by one on Sunday.

Saturday's game should have Benedictus, Hendry, Bowie , Allan, matthews and Spencer all benched for this exact reason.

A win against a highly motivated Cove team who were often far too physical in challenges as Megginson proved to his cost.
Pleased with the effort put in but again we gave the ball away needlessly at times and Cove were a handful in the first.

That would require us to put the ball in the net 5 times - can't see it myself.

6 hours ago, CALDERON said:

Thought Peterhead were absolutely awful, but heard they had a few injuries? 

We played well apart from one daft moment, played some lovely stuff at times. 

Yes but what a spectacularly daft moment!

Our normal centre half was playing right back [emoji23]

Thought Peterhead were absolutely awful, but heard they had a few injuries? 
We played well apart from one daft moment, played some lovely stuff at times. 

Bailieinleeds, is that you?

Not me this time. As for the game. Let’s be honest here Bowie won’t be with us very long with his development, gets better in every game. For 16 he got in all the right areas, he just needs to be a little more aggressive, that’ll come though. That cross for Allen was sumptuous.

Couldn't make it last night due to work but having watched the highlights I don't see how anyone manages to implicate Watson in the calamity that resulted in Peterhead's goal. 

Nando just had to play it back to Watson and up the line it would have gone. 

I'm desperate for the big felly to do well but the blame lies solely with him last night. 

Couldn't make it last night due to work but having watched the highlights I don't see how anyone manages to implicate Watson in the calamity that resulted in Peterhead's goal. 
Nando just had to play it back to Watson and up the line it would have gone. 
I'm desperate for the big felly to do well but the blame lies solely with him last night. 

It’s getting a bit embarrassing, some of the excuses made by our fans. If Davidson had been involved I can imagine the comments on here. Is McGlynn doing the same in his interviews?