Billy Gilmour

Kuro

He had a big blip, albeit at a very young age, but seems to have learned and come back stronger for it. Football's issue at the moment is it lacks even a modicum of patience.

If Brighton win today it's a big statement about him and them. Says a lot about West Ham as well. Sit tight, build, talent will out.

1 hour ago, The Algebraist said:

He had a big blip, albeit at a very young age, but seems to have learned and come back stronger for it. Football's issue at the moment is it lacks even a modicum of patience.

If Brighton win today it's a big statement about him and them. Says a lot about West Ham as well. Sit tight, build, talent will out.

I dont think patience has anything to do with it, nobody was blaming Gilmour.

I think people could see how good he was and were perplexed and concerned, as we want our best players playing. As that's how hes going to make the most of himself.

I've not seen todays game tbh but it sounds promising.

28 minutes ago, Bing.McCrosby said:

I dont think patience has anything to do with it, nobody was blaming Gilmour.

I think people could see how good he was and were perplexed and concerned, as we want our best players playing. As that's how hes going to make the most of himself.

I've not seen todays game tbh but it sounds promising.

I more meant when he was playing pretty poorly in a dreadful Norwich team and had the stuffing knocked out of him slowly over a year.

It takes time to work through shit like that even without criminal level creeps stalking you.

Great to see him approaching potential.

12 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

What's perplexed me a bit today, having read, heard and even had mentioned to me in conversation how much of a bargain 45 million is for James Maddison, is that even when the commentators are talking as they have been tonight about how good Gilmour is, no one mentions that 10 million for this kid who strolls about like fucking Xavi, is probably steal of the century. 

I wouldn't be shocked to see Chelsea trigger their buy out clause in future. 

12 hours ago, The Algebraist said:

I more meant when he was playing pretty poorly in a dreadful Norwich team and had the stuffing knocked out of him slowly over a year.

It takes time to work through shit like that even without criminal level creeps stalking you.

Great to see him approaching potential.

Yeah you never know whats going on behind the scenes eh. Those Norwich fans will be looking pretty foolish right now.