The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

40 minutes ago, sophia said:

Only 7 (seven) voted in support of the liar 

And it was only really 6 as one was the Labour MP who had to vote no to force the vote. The no shows will be claimed as supporters of him by him and his ilk and by the electorate, hopefully as spineless so and so's. 

9 hours ago, StellarHibee said:

The abstainees are worse imo. At least those who voted against it had the balls and conviction to follow through on it. While those who abstained were effectively covering their own backsides first and foremost.

Privilege Motion - Commons' votes in Parliament - UK Parliament

Are you including the 12 SNP? I assume that there are reasons behind it but thought it seemed a lot of not recorded votes.

18 Labour as well.

Edited by Suspect Device

5 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Privilege Motion - Commons' votes in Parliament - UK Parliament

Are you including the 12 SNP? I assume that there are reasons behind it but thought it seemed a lot of not recorded votes.

18 Labour as well.

You are of course correct. Sometimes there are legitimate reasons why MPs are not available to vote. But 225 Conservative MPs? lol

1 hour ago, carpetmonster said:

This week he’s on about thick as f**k rich c***s making a royal arse of everything, imploding and dragging everyone down being heroes. E33B6BD1-FB97-4C1D-A10A-CF6DA3F43694.thumb.png.f8a71a8c939a3c8386aabb0e2d72016d.png

Some of the comments on that article :blink:

DevonAndy, Exeter, United Kingdom, about 4 hours ago

What a beautifully written intelligent piece of writing and a fitting tribute to those who lost their lives.

JABR, Hampshire, United Kingdom, 17 hours ago

Completely agree Boris. Terribly sad for all those concerned and their families, but what would the world be without those with an adventurous spirit.

TracyFratt, Leicestershire, United Kingdom, 23 hours ago

What a wonderful, well written article. I couldn't agree more. Boris you are an inspiration in everything you do and say:)

3 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

This week he’s on about thick as f**k rich c***s making a royal arse of everything, imploding and dragging everyone down being heroes. E33B6BD1-FB97-4C1D-A10A-CF6DA3F43694.thumb.png.f8a71a8c939a3c8386aabb0e2d72016d.png

Perhaps this submersible story was another 'titanic success' in his own mind?

6 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Look on the bright side - if he's writing this shit he's not out getting yet another poor woman up the duff.

I’m sure he’ll be chugging one out over his own genius as he’s going so if the cleaning lady manages to sit in the remnants, anything’s possible. 

4 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

I know money is tight but I’d be in favour of a government funded programme to send rich c***s down in dodgy submarines.

4 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

How is sailing a dodgy sub down to a known wreck that proper researchers have already, you know, researched, 'advancing the frontiers of human knowledge'?

It's not. People have offered criticism of the trip and the people involved so Boris has lined up opposite them to try and make a few quid. It's the same grift time and again

46 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

How is sailing a dodgy sub down to a known wreck that proper researchers have already, you know, researched, 'advancing the frontiers of human knowledge'?

Well, humanity is now aware that carbon fibre isn't suitable for building submarines.