The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

2 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Wow!!

Strange that the Metropolitan's finest have been unable to find any evidence of anything like this, and consequently aren't going to investigate, or take any action.

Police don’t investigate anything that has already happened according to the Justice Secretary, remember.

Johnson performance at pmqs is remarkable* indeed.

After his bawling of gibberish in response to measured questions from the leader of the opposition, he went on to troll by repeatedly refer to the Scottish Government as an "administration".

*pathetic

I’m sorry, is that saying that Labour are going to gain 15 seats in Scotland alone? Absolutely fucking mental stuff.

edit: 

Makes sense now, c**t took a poll and then just stuck in stuff he wants to happen as well. 

Edited by oneteaminglasgow

Guest Bob Mahelp
24 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I’m sorry, is that saying that Labour are going to gain 15 seats in Scotland alone? Absolutely fucking mental stuff.

edit: 

Makes sense now, c**t took a poll and then just stuck in stuff he wants to happen as well. 

That's like a 5 year old doing arithmetic. A uniform swing to Labour UK-wide is simply bollox. 

It could well happen in England, as voters...sickened by Johnson and the Tories....search for an alternative, but in Scotland the beneficiaries are far more likely to be the SNP. 

Labour in Scotland hardly have anymore credibility than the Tories. 

John Crace not holding back..............................

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/dec/15/broken-boris-johnson-can-no-longer-lie-his-way-out-of-trouble

"It was Starmer who had all the best lines. The confidence born of carrying the moral authority of the house. Johnson merely burbled and rambled, free associating past remembered punchlines that had never really landed the first time months ago when some still took him seriously as prime minister.

Neither do his backbenchers trust him. They’d always known he was a liar, but he had been their liar. Now he’s not even that. He’s just a shambles. Both mentally and physically. He looks broken. The body of an 80-year-old blob who has let himself go, topped off with a toddler’s haircut. A wreck of a human being turned wrecking ball to the country. Someone who knows he is failing and takes out his anger on all those around him. That includes you."

6 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2021/dec/15/increase-uk-state-pension-age-68-could-come-eight-years-early-review

Increase in UK state pension age to 68 could come eight years early
Review will look at bringing forward plans, meaning millions born in 1970s waiting longer to draw pension

I've been assuming for years that the UK state pension will have been wound up by the time I'm old enough to retire, or will have been b*****dised to the point that it provides even less support than it already does.

9 hours ago, BucksburnDandy said:
17 hours ago, RiG said:
What on earth is going in NE Aberdeenshire that makes the voters there think "Oh yes more of this please" ? 

"The b*****ding SNP and wee nippy taking us back into the Common Fisheries Policy"

Which is a fair point.

The only reason we're still talking about partition is that Nippy trying to do exactly that.

2 hours ago, BFTD said:

I've been assuming for years that the UK state pension will have been wound up by the time I'm old enough to retire, or will have been b*****dised to the point that it provides even less support than it already does.

Same here. it was why I set up my personal pension when I was 21 because I was being told then (1989) not to depend on the state pension still being around. I've always looked on it as a bonus if I get it but there are so many people that will be relying on the pension alone to fund their retirement.