The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

1 minute ago, Alert Mongoose said:

It may have already been asked and I've missed it but surely he should be nailed on the his bizarre premise that's its normal to be drinking in office meetings?

It is in my work, but then I am self employed................

3 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

It may have already been asked and I've missed it but surely he should be nailed on the his bizarre premise that's its normal to be drinking in office meetings?

He tried to make it sound routine I.e a couple of drinks at a leaving event.  

I think in fairness it’s not that uncommon for people to have a few drinks at a leaving event however the problem for him is his classing it as an essential work event, leaving parties clearly aren’t essential in a pandemic.

12 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

I was worried that the three Tories on this committee might go easy on him a bit. They’ve probably been the ones to do the best job at unravelling his fairytales so far.

He looked like he wanted to kill Jenkin there.

I rather suspect that Charles Walker is going to piss him off here now as well.

Looks to me like these guys know hes a lying snake and have probably never liked him anyway.

16 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

I was worried that the three Tories on this committee might go easy on him a bit. They’ve probably been the ones to do the best job at unravelling his fairytales so far.

I thought the same.

Allan Doran's contribution was not very impressive.

12 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Allan Doran's contribution was not very impressive.

Hopeless was the word I was looking for.........

Open goal and he stuttered and whispered his way through a set of shite questions.

27 minutes ago, Highlandmagar said:

Utterly astonishing that people actually like him and hang on his every lying word.

Yeah, it’s really depressing that there are people who would want him back as PM and worse that there are still people who would vote for him.

1 minute ago, Jambomo said:

Yeah, it’s really depressing that there are people who would want him back as PM and worse that there are still people who would vote for him.

'Yeh, so Boris broke the rules a bit but bleedin so did lots of people and he got us froo Covid and got us free of bleedin Brustles and fings ave bin rubbish since he left. They should leave him alone. At least he cares about us ordinary people...'

43 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

He looked like he wanted to kill Jenkin there.

I rather suspect that Charles Walker is going to piss him off here now as well.

Looks to me like these guys know hes a lying snake and have probably never liked him anyway.

Charles Walker is one of the few Tories for whom the word decency might, just might, appear in the same sentence.

11 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

'Yeh, so Boris broke the rules a bit but bleedin so did lots of people and he got us froo Covid and got us free of bleedin Brustles and fings ave bin rubbish since he left. They should leave him alone. At least he cares about us ordinary people...'

Everyone always knew the rules were silly.