caught anyone out?

Ylf

Interesting passage in the novel I'm reading about how Cossacks dealt with this sort of thing during WW1.

"What's wrong? Tell me."
"You've been nursing a snake. You've been feeding a serpent. She's been playing about with Eugene."
"Oh well."
"A woman is like a cat. She'll rub up against anyone who strokes her. Here, have a cigarette."

I'll try to remember such tact should I ever find myself in such a situation.

24 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

Interesting passage in the novel I'm reading about how Cossacks dealt with this sort of thing during WW1.

"What's wrong? Tell me."
"You've been nursing a snake. You've been feeding a serpent. She's been playing about with Eugene."
"Oh well."
"A woman is like a cat. She'll rub up against anyone who strokes her. Here, have a cigarette."

I'll try to remember such tact should I ever find myself in such a situation.

Image result for foreign cigarettes cat

On 05/10/2019 at 21:29, G_Man1985 said:

This wasnt the scenario ?

One thing I've found with guys ( this is a personal opinion ) but I find when it comes to guys we dont really open up, usually just bottle it up.
Seen a thing on a tayside police where somebody was missing , yet the weird thing to that story is he was actually in carsview ( only reason I know this is because my mum is still in there ).

I found speaking up helps me through life. Might have right answers, might have wrong answers but I know at end of it, it will be alright .
If my mate was cheating on his mrs I'd be disappointed., however I'd speak to him first and see what the script was. He may tell me to f**k off ( already been mentioned ) however I'd like to think if he is my mate he wouldn't and we would talk.
I've mates ( close mates ), then I have football mates n work mates.
Last two I wouldn't get involved with

@Melanius Mullarkey @johnnydun That's you boys got the green light to cheat on your partners safe in the knowledge that G_Man won't Tommy Wright on you. 

52 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Correct. They mean nothing to me.
c***s.

Nice to see you're still raging at getting beat last Friday, from a team containing me and blaming Mullarkey for your downfall.

Edited by johnnydun

On 05/10/2019 at 14:29, G_Man1985 said:

Seen a thing on a tayside police where somebody was missing , yet the weird thing to that story is he was actually in carsview ( only reason I know this is because my mum is still in there ). 

Bit late to reply to this but I take it you mean Wallace. He certainly wasn't still in Carsview, he has returned though. 

The missing appeal was 100% the right thing done all round. 

I couldn’t forgive anyone if they cheated on me.

I also can’t understand men who get turned on by watching some other guy knobbing their wives/gf. Chick on chick is fine but not another guy. That messed up levels of emasculation.
I can understand it. If you don't have the jealousy thing, it would probably be fun to see the missus being pleasured. Not sure about the whole cuckold fetish, though, but submissive kinks seem quite common. And I doubt many would turn down their wife if she fancied becoming a cuckquean [emoji1]

Something I really don't get is the specific desire to see your wife get rattled by a black guy (or guys) with a massive dong. WTF is that all about? It seems to be a remarkably popular fantasy.

I took my girlfriend of the time to buy her a vibrator in a Soho sex shop many years ago. While she looked goggle eyed at the jumbos I'd already had a smallish one wrapped and paid for. Not that I'm insecure or anything.

I took my girlfriend of the time to buy her a vibrator in a Soho sex shop many years ago. While she looked goggle eyed at the jumbos I'd already had a smallish one wrapped and paid for. Not that I'm insecure or anything.

Yeah best going for a wee tiddler in that circumstance. 6' or something similar.