Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

12 hours ago, SH Panda said:

From what is publicly known, her interests included horse racing, driving and tax evasion.

From what is probable, she also loved alcohol and hearing stories of her philandering, racist husbands debauchery.

She had no real formal education, and never had any real job.

A weird, sad life.

I'm not a drinker myself, but that kind of life would probably drive me towards the bottle as well.  What a numbingly stupid way to live. 

On 08/02/2024 at 11:12, A Diamond For Me said:

It's an indication of how little the public actually know about these figures as actual people.  What was generally known about the Queen?  She... liked corgis?  She... did a video with Paddington Bear once?  Something about sandwiches?  Pretty thin gruel, so anyone who actually does want some kind of weird parasocial relationship with the Queen has to inflate those scraps into basically being her whole personality.  SHE LOVED PADDINGTON, DID THE DEAR OLD QUEEN!  It's not much to go on, so you get this utterly bizarre situation where Paddington Bear has become some kind of psychopomp.

It probably also helps that Paddington has been around long enough to become Beloved National Nostalgia.  He's like a teddy bear version of a Spitfire, or something.

Completely fabricated relationships between the Royal Family and Bears is it? 

Rangers thread for this pish

15 hours ago, SH Panda said:

From what is publicly known, her interests included horse racing, driving and tax evasion.

From what is probable, she also loved alcohol and hearing stories of her philandering, racist husbands debauchery.

She had no real formal education, and never had any real job.

A weird, sad life.

She had a very brief but significant career as a political campaigner so we should think very carefully before writing her off

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

The most disturbing thing about the original photo is the quality of that fucking paintwork on the window.  Presumably they got David Blunkett in. 

True story: I once went out with a girl who once went out with Blunkett's son.

I realise now that this story is in fact boring as shit. I still reckon I qualify for Celebrity Big Brother, though.

6 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

The most disturbing thing about the original photo is the quality of that fucking paintwork on the window.  Presumably they got David Blunkett in. 

Should’ve called @Shandon Par  He’d likely get a Royal Warrant for it too. 

Eh, Haud oan….

43 minutes ago, SH Panda said:

Still far more not being reported about this story, you know it must be bad when even the Daily Mail is attacking you.

They are one of the most expensive PR outfits in history (paid for by taxpayers) so funny seeing it spectacularly blow up. It's even worse than their all white suit in Jamaica stunt, and these are meant to be the competent ones.

Anything that's bad for the British royal family is good for society so let's hope it gets even worse. Can't wait until they are punted for good.

But how do you really feel?

Wee man's missing half a finger & the other one is weird.

People on line saying hes up to his usual tricks crossing his finger - it pointing in the wrong direction.

Who else can cross their fingers like that?

19 hours ago, MacDuffman said:

Wee man's missing half a finger & the other one is weird.

People on line saying hes up to his usual tricks crossing his finger - it pointing in the wrong direction.

Who else can cross their fingers like that?

Lizards?

• 5 months later...