Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

1 hour ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Acht come on. I am a republican, but a human being. Cancer is shite.

Dubious.

Anyway, I was referencing the days off work I, and others, will get.

2 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Acht come on. I am a republican, but a human being. Cancer is shite.

I agree entirely. I wanted Chuck to remain on the throne for a while, completely devaluing the parasitic institution he heads.

Now we'll get William and Kate as the two national darlings who will save the royal family.

f**k cancer.

There is a Netflix film about this starring Gillian Anderson and Rufus Sewell and I can't believe how much they look like Maitliss and Nonce Andrew.

Edited by Rugster

1 hour ago, Boghead ranter said:

Screenshot_20240206-211653_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.6d63355a67cea26bfbedf81861d07c0f.jpg

I really don't get why they keep going on about Buckingham Palace, he isn't and probably never will live there.

If he read P&B he may have got himself checked earlier. Judging by the physical nick of him prior to his pathetic dress up wankathon I predicted he’d be dead within a year.

Treated his household to a fleet of new Range Rovers as soon as his mum died too. His private helicopter trips contribute to lead emissions too. He should use this time to reflect on his environmental impact and think of ways the royals could be better people. Travel on bicycles, renewable energy for the palaces or maybe even a cull.

4 hours ago, greendot said:

Screenshot_2024-02-07-06-39-13-64_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.thumb.jpg.b8f611b0c8e74d2f31fd12527990d70f.jpgScreenshot_2024-02-07-06-50-28-17_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.thumb.jpg.f264c2d945362a5d08e5622b6fa6ec8d.jpg

Two very different connotations to the early morning rolling news on Charles and William.  The first one changed about 15 mins to the second image.

Is that William with a cancer diagnosis now too?

6 hours ago, mathematics said:

More chance of that than King Harry.

I assume that if they both carked it, George would become King at the age of ten and someone would be appointed regent. My vote's for his great-uncle Andy.