Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

4 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I reckon Dershowitz played the BBC last night. It was a breaking and fast moving story, he probably phoned the BBC offering to discuss the case as an American lawyer, the producer knew the name but not that he was one of the accused, okayed it, and he went straight into his rant ignoring the question the presenter asked. The presenter looked shellshocked but I don't see how he could have responded to make it any better, the damage was done.

I think you're giving them way too much credit here. Pretty much anybody involved in mainstream journalism should know who that creepy fucker is. 

5 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

I think you're giving them way too much credit here. Pretty much anybody involved in mainstream journalism should know who that creepy fucker is. 

Aye, Dershowitz says it was the BBC who phoned him. It's inexcusable.

image.png.2530e4e1eaae3f008541dc2a0a5adeeb.png

No surprise there.
The state mouth BBC would do anything to cover up sexual abuse, they've done it for years.
Andrew Windsor should be behind bars, its an absolute disgrace. Doubt justice will ever be served. Absolute w****r

33 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

No surprise there.
The state mouth BBC would do anything to cover up sexual abuse, they've done it for years.
Andrew Windsor should be behind bars, its an absolute disgrace. Doubt justice will ever be served. Absolute w****r

If that was their aim they fucked up badly, it just brought more attention to Andrew. I think Sleezy Alan is hoping Andrew's lawyers will get him off too.

I honestly can't see much more coming out of this. Maxwell has been charged and it's easy to just pin it all on her like the BBC and wider media are doing. Andrew will likely live comfortably for the rest of his days.

54 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

No surprise there.

He's entitled to a trial first no?

11 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I honestly can't see much more coming out of this. Maxwell has been charged and it's easy to just pin it all on her like the BBC and wider media are doing. Andrew will likely live comfortably for the rest of his days.

Andrew will get away with it I’m sure.

But I don’t think the FBI investigation into Epstein is over with Maxwell getting the jail. I’d hope not anyway. She just helped him sexually abuse wee lassies but others were involved. That would be horrific corruption to shut it down.

Especially if she cooperates for a reduced sentence.

10 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Andrew will get away with it I’m sure.

But I don’t think the FBI investigation into Epstein is over with Maxwell getting the jail. I’d hope not anyway. She just helped him sexually abuse wee lassies but others were involved. That would be horrific corruption to shut it down.

Especially if she cooperates for a reduced sentence.

I’m inclined to think the deal has already been made but in the other direction. 
“Keep your mouth shut and we’ll go easy on the sentencing. If you don’t, we’ll “find” new evidence against you and reopen the trial.”

Like Saville, she’s the sacrificial lamb here. As the BBC said, she was the “toast of high society”. None of whom had ANY idea what she was doing and definitely weren’t customers of hers. Thank goodness we caught this dreadful woman who is obviously the only person who broke the law. 

Case closed, move along now. 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/30/europe/ghislaine-maxwell-verdict-prince-andrew-intl-gbr/index.html

Andrew faces a civil lawsuit filed by Virginia Roberts Giuffre in which she alleges she was trafficked by Jeffrey Epstein and forced to have sex with his friends -- including the prince -- and that Andrew was aware she was underage (17) in the US. Prince Andrew strongly denies the allegations.
Oral arguments in that case are set for January 4, where attorneys for the 61-year-old prince are expected to argue for the lawsuit's dismissal.
If his lawyers are unsuccessful, or the case is not settled, the royal could face a trial date between September and December 2022. 

It is going to be fascinating to see the contortions of Prince Andrew's legal team over the coming period, never mind the anguished hand-wringing of sycophantic lickspittles like Nicholas Witchell.  And I wouldn't bet against Government gagging legislation being introduced lest anything unseemly might piss on the Queen's Platinum parade.