Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

24 minutes ago, Frank Quitely said:

It is going to be fascinating to see the contortions of Prince Andrew's legal team over the coming period, never mind the anguished hand-wringing of sycophantic lickspittles like Nicholas Witchell.  And I wouldn't bet against Government gagging legislation being introduced lest anything unseemly might piss on the Queen's Platinum parade.

^^

Nailed it!

8 hours ago, Shotgun said:

I’m inclined to think the deal has already been made but in the other direction. 
“Keep your mouth shut and we’ll go easy on the sentencing. If you don’t, we’ll “find” new evidence against you and reopen the trial.”

Like Saville, she’s the sacrificial lamb here. As the BBC said, she was the “toast of high society”. None of whom had ANY idea what she was doing and definitely weren’t customers of hers. Thank goodness we caught this dreadful woman who is obviously the only person who broke the law. 

Case closed, move along now. 

100% this is what will happen, like Epstein's first conviction. Be seen to serve 'justice' while making everything else go away.

10 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Amazing it's taken this long for someone to ask, "your doctor will be able to confirm that strange claim, right?"

Well, not really amazing, I suppose.

There’s a lot of tactics involved, like his lawyers waiting until now to question her residency.

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

There’s a lot of tactics involved, like his lawyers waiting until now to question her residency.

You never know, they might still manage to drag out some medic to say that, aye, I totally saw Andy around that time and he was dry as a bone, the poor lamb.

Shame this guy's deid.

harold-bornstein-facebook_650x400_615252

17 minutes ago, BFTD said:

You never know, they might still manage to drag out some medic to say that, aye, I totally saw Andy around that time and he was dry as a bone, the poor lamb.

Shame this guy's deid.

harold-bornstein-facebook_650x400_615252

"As requested by the British Royal Family, we used this man to prove that a lack of sweat is indeed possible..."

john-thompson-play-wacky-scientist-monks-ashes.jpg.83fc3d5fc8db337ed61142cb298a7df4.jpg

2 hours ago, milhouse said:

Here they are at Balmoral at the queen's log cabin. Andy's going to get away with it all however which will be sickening. Civil case could go against him but he probably won't even turn up for it.

973CF2C2-1347-4F51-B5A1-E7C5F235B2EA.jpeg

Christ, I thought that was Anthony Bourdain at first and was really disappointed. Then I thought by 'here they are' you meant Prince Paedo but that didn't fit either. it wasn't 'till I did a Google Search that I found out that's what Epstein looks like.  😄

2 hours ago, milhouse said:

Here they are at Balmoral at the queen's log cabin. Andy's going to get away with it all however which will be sickening. Civil case could go against him but he probably won't even turn up for it.

973CF2C2-1347-4F51-B5A1-E7C5F235B2EA.jpeg

He didn't exactly hide who his friends were.

4 hours ago, Frank Quitely said:

It is going to be fascinating to see the contortions of Prince Andrew's legal team over the coming period, never mind the anguished hand-wringing of sycophantic lickspittles like Nicholas Witchell.  And I wouldn't bet against Government gagging legislation being introduced lest anything unseemly might piss on the Queen's Platinum parade.

From the BBC

The motion filed by Ms Giuffre's lawyers calls on Prince Andrew to supply "all documents concerning your alleged medical condition of anhidrosis, hypohidrosis, or your inability to sweat".

Prince Andrew's lawyers said he objected to the request "on the grounds that it is harassing and seeks confidential and private information and documents that are irrelevant, immaterial and not reasonably calculated to lead to the discovery of admissible evidence".

Surely if part of your defence was that you didn't sweat, it would be relevant to be asked to prove that? Or am I missing something?

14 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I know it's Jan fucking Moir, but blaming children for being trafficked is some take.

I  have no idea who Jan Moir is but it's not in the least bit surprising to see tweets supporting the abhorrent Maxwell and Nonce Andrew are a mix of thick rich c***s and blatant attention-seekers. 

1 minute ago, Day of the Lords said:

I  have no idea who Jan Moir is but it's not in the least bit surprising to see tweets supporting the abhorrent Maxwell and Nonce Andrew are a mix of thick rich c***s and blatant attention-seekers. 

I think she was the swivel eyed bigot who blamed the Boyzone guy's being gay for his death in his 30s

50 minutes ago, Soapy FFC said:

From the BBC

Surely if part of your defence was that you didn't sweat, it would be relevant to be asked to prove that? Or am I missing something?

All really comes back to him doing that interview and having an utter car crash. It's probably a total lie intended to cover up another lie and eventually you get yourself into bother with them. 

51 minutes ago, Soapy FFC said:

I have it on good authority that his mum gave him Lynx for Christmas*. Why do so if he doesn’t sweat?

* Oh and millions to cover his legal fees.