The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2020

4 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

You're not obliged to keep picks from one year to the next. I dumped a few picks to clear space this year.

I know, but I'd  have kicked myself this morning if I'd dropped her in December.

It's  bad enough when an ovious one croaks that i didnt pick.

Anyway, it's  just a bit of fun!

20 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I'd never heard one of her songs until that version of We'll Meet Again was doing the rounds a few weeks ago

Now I'll never hear the fucking end of it, will I?

Nope. 😒

I'm just waiting for the  Mutha fucken Spitfire remix with Snoop (he's turned into a right whore these days).

I also noticed that former MP and horrible Tory carpet chewing fascist b*****d (that should be read in Alexei Sayle's voice for full effect) Terry Dicks had died 

Best remembered for Labour MP Tony Banks' jibe that "he is living proof that a pig's bladder on a stick could be elected as an MP"

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

I also noticed that former MP and horrible Tory carpet chewing fascist b*****d (that should be read in Alexei Sayle's voice for full effect) Terry Dicks had died 

Best remembered for Labour MP Tony Banks' jibe that "he is living proof that a pig's bladder on a stick could be elected as an MP"

Talk about someone that doesn’t give a monkeys chuff about what they say.