Dunfermline Athletic vs Ayr United

Just now, UpInTheAyr said:

Are Dunfermline just pinging it from anywhere, 10 shots first half according to BBC.

Nope, just been well on top. Ayr did hit the bar from Moore? Midway through the half though. 

Two weeks in a row where we've been comfortably the better side and find ourselves behind in the first half. 

Shite from scully. Offside tho?

How geggan got away with a booking I don’t know, grabbed Ross round the neck and chucked him.

Refs beginning to lose it a little, few odd decisions either way. Bizarre that this hasn’t been given to a premiership ref given there is no games in the top league.

2 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Shite from scully. Offside tho?

How geggan got away with a booking I don’t know, grabbed Ross round the neck and chucked him.

Refs beginning to lose it a little, few odd decisions either way. Bizarre that this hasn’t been given to a premiership ref given there is no games in the top league.

Don't see how that's Sculleys fault tbh. Don't think it was offside. 

I do agree it should have been a red though, how you can throw someone by the neck and stay on the pitch is a mystery. 

Goal came after a period of real chances for the home side, we're tidy in possession but it seems to break down in the final third too often for me. The goal is a typical Moore finish, instinctive and from close in. 

We rotate our midfielders really well but would like to see McCowan work a bit harder when he doesn't have the ball. Surely Moffat and or McKenzie get a chance in the 2nd half, they'll have to come forward as the half goes on. 

I know Nisbet gets all the headlines but Kiltie is excellent at finding space in front of the back 4 and linking their play. We need to close him down or he will hurt us in the 2nd half. 

Their number 13 showed up well but has drifted out of the game as the half went on as has Turner. 

The home fans don't half like a whine either. 

2 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Don't see how that's Sculleys fault tbh. Don't think it was offside. 

I do agree it should have been a red though, how you can throw someone by the neck and stay on the pitch is a mystery. 

Big bad Ayr players! It was a yellow for me, honestly. 

We look hopeless now tbh. Fans booing after the Dow substitution, bizarrely we're playing like we're holding onto a lead, putting absolutely no pressure on the Ayr defence. When we lose this there will be big calls for Crawford to go.