Dunfermline Athletic vs Ayr United

What the hell is Mark Kerr playing at, don't what folk have got against Houston but he's a far better right back than Geggan. Also Moore ahead of Moffat continues to baffle, although both have been terrible lately so would have been inclined to start Doolan.

What the hell is Mark Kerr playing at, don't what folk have got against Houston but he's a far better right back than Geggan. Also Moore ahead of Moffat continues to baffle, although both have been terrible lately so would have been inclined to start Doolan.

Maybe Doolan and Houston are away and he doesn’t want to risk play them as they’re hearts wouldn’t be in it!

Fucking Danny Devine, I don't care how match fit either Murray or Lang are why in the f**k are we pairing Devine and Ashcroft? It's shown to not work and be disastrous, if we get beat today that's on Crawford. 

And also Turner in midfield???

Been anonymous for months.

And also Turner in midfield???

Been anonymous for months.

Turner starting and Thomson dropped as well. What the actual fcuk is Crawford on?

Honestly, if Murray is anywhere near match fit then he starts, it’s as simple as that. Miles better than any defender we have at the club.

45 minutes ago, rb123! said:

I'll hold my hands up and say I'm not his biggest fan, I do think he can improve as he appears to have the tools but at the moment his positional sense is shocking and he spends too much time playing as a winger or watching others play rather than play his own position.

It's maybe not all his fault but I just feel we're far too open and leave far too many gaps when he plays at RB.

7 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Geggan booked already?

That’s not good

I'll always love Andy Geggan.  Getting wired in was one of the things I loved most about him.

That 'tackle' was straight out of WWE though.  Also, totally unnecessary.  Classic Geggs.