People you dislike because they're despicable c***s.

17 hours ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Jeremy Vine

Jamie Cullum

I was on a flight to London a couple of years ago, and Jamie Cullum was sat in the row behind me. A woman sitting next to him knew a bit about his music and started the ‘hope you don’t mind me saying but...’ sort of conversation. The bloke was absolutely charming to be fair. Came across as being a decent sort. 

3 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I was on a flight to London a couple of years ago, and Jamie Cullum was sat in the row behind me. A woman sitting next to him knew a bit about his music and started the ‘hope you don’t mind me saying but...’ sort of conversation. The bloke was absolutely charming to be fair. Came across as being a decent sort. 

...and he survived!

Piers Morgan last week on LBC claimed to have voted to remain in the EU in 2016. The biggest pile of horseshit I've ever heard.

He's the archetypal Gammon Tory who hates everyone who isn't a white, straight, Church of England meat eater. 

20 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Piers Morgan last week on LBC claimed to have voted to remain in the EU in 2016. The biggest pile of horseshit I've ever heard.

He's the archetypal Gammon Tory who hates everyone who isn't a white, straight, Church of England meat eater. 

He's the epitome of a despicable c**t.

1 hour ago, Clough85 said:

There’s a throwback he was cold although his little rent a kill weasel pal snoop was worse.  

Snoop (full name Felicia "Snoop" Pearson, played by actress Felicia "Snoop" Pearson) was one scarybad mofo in real life too. Basically, she was playing herself.

4 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Snoop (full name Felicia "Snoop" Pearson, played by actress Felicia "Snoop" Pearson) was one scarybad mofo in real life too. Basically, she was playing herself.

Had a peak on Wikipedia there she done time for murder.  Doubt she left the body in a boarded up empty house though.