Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 hours ago, superbigal said:

Today is review date so i thought it was worthwhile having a look at how all the Councils are performing in relation to the tier they are in.  Gone with the overall change in the last 8 days of released Data, which i believe is roughly the date the tiers were proposed. So started with period 23rd Oct to 29th October  figures and then how they now appear 31st Oct to Nov 6th the most recent data.  These are cases per 100K population in the previous 7 days.

Angus Tier 2   51.6 to 78.3   Increase 51.75%    (I suspect another week like this means Tier 3 looming)

Fife Tier 2   81.9  to 106.3   Increase 39.04%    (My fellow Neebors need shot or relegated into Tier 3.  Might be a 1 week warning)

Perth & Kinross Tier 2  75.0 to 96.7  Increase 28.93%   (Like Fife need relegated to tier 3 or last warning)

What I wrote earlier so fairly accurate.

On todays figures  

P&K went up from 96.7 to 100.0

Fife 106.3 to 111.6

Angus 79.2 to 81.8

I am though bashing the West Coast lack of decisions.

Glasgow up again and now at an eye watering 313.8 cases per 100K

Renfrew 292  etc.    You do wonder why they were not relegated.

52 minutes ago, lithgierose said:

Seeing as you have a fair bit of time on your hands. Could you narrow West Lothian down a tad. 1-4 = less than 5 cases.😁

Bankton & Murieston the only safe neighbourhood.  Armadale and Broxburn you might escape with a flesh wound.  Linlithgow North and South okay with a bullet proof vest, but Linlithgow bridge dragging you down !!!   Is that where all the Northerners and Southerners meet for a scrap ?

Do not go to Carmondean and Eliburn North under any circumstances.

Carmondean Centre, Deans, Livingston (2) - geograph.org.uk - 1372821.jpg

Edited by superbigal

32 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I cant wait for the teuchtar seethe. Can hardly make them out at the best of times, lots of ‘weegie’ patter in those horrible accents they have. 

Aye they hate "weegie b*****ds" over in the Kingdom but most of them also love supporting one half of the Old Firm. Baffling.

24 minutes ago, mizfit said:

So lemme get this straight? People in Perth throwing their own bonfire nights has caused a spike in cases? Colour me shocked.

Nope. The increasing trend was established a good while before bonfire night.

3 minutes ago, RiG said:

Did the FM say when the next review would be? I seem to recall previous reviews were undertaken every 3 weeks but this one today was after 2 weeks IIRC.

Think it's weekly now.

2 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
28 minutes ago, NotThePars said:
Aye they hate "weegie b*****ds" over in the Kingdom but most of them also love supporting one half of the Old Firm. Baffling.

Just Rangers mainly, far outweigh the celtic supporters.

That was my experience. Maybe there was an exodus of good protestant stock away from the Irish Catholics coming over the sea.